Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
Any other country they would be getting dragged out the door of political office, instead they will Spraff on about ukraine and pandemics and "getting on with the job". They are still enacting the trump playbook - when opposed by your lies and wrongdoing just pretend nothings happened.

I keep saying it but this isn't a government, its a bunch of gangsters who have been given a free rein via Brexit to do whatever they like and take whatever they want and stuff it away from the prying eyes of EU tax avoidance laws.

Democracy is dead in the UK.....Or at least on life support.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Absolutely right Jim. That's why I am desperate to see the sovereign country, in which my family live, breaking away from this union and a whole culture of deceit, corruption, immorality and disregard.
I listened to Ian Blackford saying he has forwarded a letter to Johnson asking him to recall Parliament for an emergency meeting on Thursday to announce his resignation and the resignation of other offenders - IT WON'T HAPPEN AS JIM IS CORRECT: WE ARE DEALING WITH GANGSTERS, CRIMINALS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER IN THE BRIT GOVT!!
Imagine if this was the Scot FM, Nicola Sturgeon, in a similar scandal????? SHE'D BE SLAUGHTERED BY THE UNIONIST/TORY HORDE INCL THE BBC AND THE RW PRESS TRYING TO 'BRING HER DOWN'!! The hypocrisy by the likes of the U-turning Scot Tory leader, Doogie Ross, is jaw dropping, but no surprise!!
Just listening to the spokeswoman for the COVID Bereaved Families, Ruth Green, who lost her mum to COVID, never saw her for months. When asked the question, "Should the PM and Chancellor resign"? Her reply - "Absolutely, 100%, no integrity and totally dishonest, evaded questions for months and lied to all and sundry. Then the defensive Tory MP (Cambridgeshire NW), Shailesh Vara, "wheeled in" by the bbc to present the case that Bojo is "leading the way"(??????????????) in the fight against Russia. I assume the GB govt is doing it almost all on its own then Mr Vara ehhhhhh???? Or is this the "set script" to get your leader "out of jail"??? What a horrible group of people still trying so hard to peddle more lies and deceptions, unbelievable peddlars of bullshit on instruction from a bunch of criminals in government!! You couldn't make this up, but this is the horrible position we are enduring in this country. What a global embarrassment btw. BUT REMEMBER THERE ARE MORE FINES TO COME FROM THE MET POLICE AND JOHNSON COULD WELL BE ON THE NEXT LIST PLUS THE GRAY REPORT COULD BE "TASTY" AND DAMNING FOR THE PM WHEN IT IS FINALLY RELEASED.
It was good to see another Tory, Dominic Grieve, totally dismantle all these defensive comments - Johnson is not "indispensable" says Grieve adding that Johnson has corrupted democratic principles and is a huge threat to the democratic process in this country.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/th...641d488cb1

Refusing to resign, but there's a good chance Sunak may just beat Johnson to the "moral high ground" and resign!! More fines to come from the MET Police btw - Johnson may be fined again!! A fitting description - THIS MAN IS A STAIN ON OUR DEMOCRACY!!!
Love to know why the fines for the "rich", and yes not only those working in Downing Street, are are only £50 a pop when the going rates were in the £1000's or £10,000 + change for the poor plebs in the early days when the cops (or some of them) thought they had a new reason to beat people up, just because that's what they think their job description is?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/editorpic...131c2ea267

Moving migrants to Rwanda? This is populism in its worst form and the clown prince just had to mention the freedom of Brexit; I recall that anti-immigrant/foreigner sales pitch attached to this total Brexit con! IMO highly politically, a contrived deflection from Johnson's own probs at home, and just proves what a callous, uncaring c### he (and Patel!!) actually is!!
Rwanda can't cope with the asylum seekers it has now from within Africa.

Just more nastiness from the nasty party and a nasty little woman with little woman's syndrome. Similar to little man's syndrome.

We're making it impossible for folk fleeing Ukraine to get here, now we're going to send them to Rwanda?

Who in their right mind voted for this shit show?
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

Yep! I concur with that view. Absolutely deplorable and one can only ask, "What next from these shit heads"??? Btw I've no doubt this action will be legally challenged in a court of law by at least one refugee charity or the Refugee Council .
In other news, P&O Ferries are advertising for a head of IT at £90K/year - https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=1c93bc7...pq1q5ms801

Given their ferries aren't going anywhere fast, how long will that job last? Hell for that kind of money they tried to recruit a ferry full of unskilled sailors. Good to know they pay the going rate (or well above) for important jobs based on dry land.

Whilst I rile at the trope that we Yorkies are tightfisted, (I prefer "selective in our investments"), I just spotted this in the Grauns cricket coverage.

"Not an extra in 24 overs for the Yorkies, the tightwads." Laugh
A guide to cask ale.

So, now the Royal Navy will be in charge of picking up waifs and strays in The Channel instead of the RNLI, or as Pritti Useless puts it, stopping them coming over here.
Not like they might have a more important job to do is it? They also understand maritime law, which she is Pritti effing clueless about.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »