Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
There is a bigger issue that becomes more n more apparent as this farce continues unabated and that is the whole system of governance in this country, the lack of a written constitution - a massive failure of the British state in dealing with this kinda shameless abuse of a system that is not "fit for purpose".
How do you trust a Government, with a known liar for PM, who picks his cabinet based on how they voted for/against Brexit, and supports his first picks no matter how obnoxious their, or come to that, his behaviour becomes? Apparently many brainless dickheads still think he's the best PM we've had since Churchill. Feck me how low is the (alcohol serving) bar in Whitehall or Parliament they are propping up then?

Another example of how you can lie through your arse in Parliament but you can't call the liar a liar". Unbelievable.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/vid...lied-video
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
He continues to slither lower than a snakes belly.

"Replying to Starmer, Johnson said the Labour leader was “a former director of public prosecutions – although he spent most of his time prosecuting journalists and failing to prosecute Jimmy Savile, as far as I can make out”. "

Yet another complete and utter fabrication (aka, a lie) to try and slur the reputation of a fellow MP.

How does this feckwit of a clown expect or even get to retain his seat in Parliament, let alone the office of Prime Minister?

A pig eating in the trough of opportunism, rolling in his own shit and enjoying every minute of it.

Yet Blackford gets thrown out of the House for a day for calling him a liar to his face?

What a democracy we live in. Angry
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

Blackford gets chucked out for telling the truth Laugh Laugh

Make no mistake the tories might be taking a dent right now but the they will cut Bojo loose when they think its the right time and they will get elected again with Sunak or whoever pushing some tax cuts and immigrant hate.

As i've said since the start of this thread, it's not the english we want away from its Westminster. A nationalist, raving, basket case full of toff criminals and genuine loonballs.
0762 likes this post
Drip, drip, drip - and more revelations coming in tomorrow's Daily Telegraph re Johnson's party denial about the celebration of Dom's departure on 13 November 2021. These bastards at no 10 are trying so hard to save "big dog" (change that name to "big scumbag" because that is what he is!!) with some of the most shameless and indefensible shit I've ever observed in Brit politics, like watching impudent school children - the level of brazen cheek/unashamed lying attached to some of his defenders is unbelievably dishonourable and "taking the mick".
Operation "save big dog" Laugh Laugh

The libertarian loonballs have taken over the asylum on the back of brexit, and the commentariat and the powers that be are being embarrassed now. Ignoring their role in paving the way for him to take power....knowing in advance full and well what he was like.

We are about to find out what "taking back control" really means to these shysters. Clue - It involves shoving our civil liberties in the bin and shovelling cash into their bentleys.

At least turpin wore a mask. C*nts.
0762 likes this post
And now the dreaded energy cap is gonna be announced by the Brit govt meaning that we are looking at massive increases to our annual energy payments, about 50% hikes on these future energy bills. The fact that these scumbags don't wanna even provide govt officials to discuss with the bbc such an important issue, that will affect millions n millions of UK households, is absolutely unforgiveable and shameless. These households, the most vulnerable ones, IMO need to be assisted with some proper form of support plus help to ensure a high energy efficiency home.
They've already gone up over 50%, this is another 50% at least on top of that. 12 months ago I was paying £40/month. I'm now paying a bit north of £50 but should be paying £70 based on the tariff of the company I've been moved to for the 2nd time in 12 months. As this is not a fixed tariff, it will go up again, possibly north of £100. Yes my bills are way lower than average, but I live in a 1980's build shoe box, not some grand Victorian back-to back terrace job that's impossible to insulate.
A guide to cask ale.

In a way you're a lucky man, theo, as I am. My projected bills will probably be around £1,000 per year, but I had the foresight to get a 3-year fix at that price in August, because I saw the way things were going.

As 0762 proposes, there should be a heating allowance of say £5 per week for those already on some kind of state benefit, although assistance for home insulation might be way above any Government's means. Mind you, getting some of the taxpayer's money back from the charlatans who provided duff PPE would be a big help.
Cabbage is still good for you
Ironic that the cost of the PPE fiasco and Covid related fraud being written off is pretty much the amount of what will be raked in by the NI increase.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »