Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
How far can you lob a skinny one?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Watching those cretins trying to impede the RNLI from rescuing those poor refugees in hastings underlines what a xxxx heartless place this country has become.

It's the net result of years of propaganda and hatred, with the issue used as a political punchbag by some pretty dodgy characters. Johnson and co have a lot to answer for on that front.
Try not to argue (too often) with idiots as they are far more skilled at being an idiot than thee 'n' me and ultimately you never win the argument. Unfortunately these idiots are empowered by a racist government and a (mostly) racist press to express these views. We're full up my arse. Over a million went back home after Brexit (and Covid) thanks to these racists.

Strangely, had they laid down in the road and blocked the volunteers from getting to the lifeboat station in the name of climate change (no these numpties wouldn't believe in that either but bear, or beer, with me), rather than stopping the lifeboat from launching, they would likely have been arrested.

It's OK to be a racist in this country and drown or propose to drown people fleeing war zones, but stop the traffic for a while to try and get the government to scale up it's climate change programme and you could get an 11 month prison sentence. Go figure.

....... and I think to myself ...... what a completely and utterly effed up world.

With apologies to Louis Armstrong.
A guide to cask ale.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/no...hp&pc=U531

Similar to Erdogan and the RW govt in Turkey. So Johnson et al don't like a certain legal ruling. THEY EVENTUALLY BIN IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AGREE WITH THEIR RW POLITICS!!? So much for proper democratic values and principles! Rolleyes This Brit govt needs to be "got rid of" asap as lotsa folk down south really wanna find their own moral compass and finally challenge the shit that Johnson and his RW cohorts are shamelessly getting away with. Absolutely embarrassing when one scrutinises this stuff intensively!! Their latest shameless Downing St announcement re no Xmas party in Dec 2020 and no rules broken is just "taking the piss" esp after a good number of whistleblowers/witnesses say different.
The police “don’t normally look back and investigate things that have taken place a year ago” - according to Raab.

Well, they don't do crime prevention too much these days either (I've tried reporting it and er, that's really what they are really, really supposed to do) as crimes solved gets more points and money than crimes prevented from this Guvvonmint. Cold cases (what are they? anything more than a week old?) obviously don't get solved anymore. So, er, apart from attacking women, mainly, and protesters, generally, what do the police actually do these days apart from ignoring illegal parties thrown by the Guvvonmint, fraud committed on an almost daily basis by the PM and the Guvvonmint, a Home Secretary that breaks or proposes breaking International Laws on an almost weekly basis in the name of The Guvvonmint?

Anyone would think they were snowed under with domestics, but they don't seem to get too involved in those too often either these days. Doh

PS - did they play pin the tail on the Rees-Smog last year?

They certainly didn't play pin-the-lie on-the-Bodgit.

Can the Met even begin to sniff this one out? https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...ntary-loos
A guide to cask ale.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/fo...hp&pc=U531

And a damning video is revealed of Stratton rehearsing her Brit govt response to that denied Xmas party. All a big laugh eh!!! Thumb down I agree with the SNP's Ian Blackford that Johnson's position is untenable after these latest revelations that expose these bastards for what they are and how they regard the general public, people who have passed because of Covid 19, families and casualties affected by it and businesses/people who tried to follow the rules/restrictions at that time.
Add in the new revelations re that "dodgy car salesman", Dominic Raab AGAIN, and the utter shambles of dealing with the evacuation in Afghanistan and particularly vulnerable targets with British links - TOO MUCH!!
I hope the downing street cat is hiding somewhere today......
Stratton resigns accordingly - trying to avoid the hate mail and intimidation that will likely ensue after lotsa people perceiving what a callous individual she appears to be with no moral compass or respect whatsoever!!? And happy to utter whatever lie or deception is dreamt up on behalf of this shameless Brit govt - right up Johnson's "street" though!
Strange that they were rehearsing it last year and that it's taken 12 months to come to light. They were obviously expecting a hack or two from some news organisation or another to blow the lid off Downing Street about parties last year. Said hack (or hacks) has obviously sat on it for a reason and has now decided to spill the beanz. She was moved out of the job she had last year, seemingly because of her cringeworthy performance in this trial run, to be replaced by someone else we never hear from as The PM's Spokesperson on a salary well norf of £l00K. Nice (none) work if you can get it at those rates. More than a MP, allegedly.

Speaking of which, the former number one fireplace salesman in Staffordshire has also admitted to throwing a booze fest for his former edumacashunally challenged department. As he's unlikely to get another ministerial position in this (or future) Parliaments I guess he reckoned he'd nowt to lose.

Then Bodgit at PMQ's says Starmer has confused everyone by coming up with misleading bullshit and bollocks - er, take a look in the mirror you lying clown.
A guide to cask ale.

Wonder how much longer "boris" has got now before the tories want shot of him.

I reckon he could be proper fucked here.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »