Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
From Trumpton FB page
"I’m afraid I have been caught with my trousers down and my hand in the till"
"Fabulous Matt! We’ll make a Tory Prime Minister of you yet!"
0762 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
The Handsoncock defense

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the scream get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this, we were both butt-naked
Banging on the bathroom floor
I had tried to keep her
From what she was about to see
Why should she believe me
When I told her it wasn't me
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Finally, one of the shameless lying barstewards goes - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...-with-aide

But as ever the Lying-barsteward-in-Chief continues with his line of complete and utter bollox. Doh
[Image: 875.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format...aab84f68dd]

The Nightingale Hospitals did bugger all to increase capacity - there wasn't any staff available for them to ever be used properly, if at all. I don't doubt someone will also fact-check his claim about the number of nurses in the NHS this year compared to last.
A guide to cask ale.

One down ....
theo_luddite likes this post
Yes .... but ....
he can go but be back soon,
he can go but bring back plenty,
don't forget the rule,
Bodgit will bring him back sooooooooooon.

(Post updated).
A guide to cask ale.

Bozza will probably have some contracts for Handcock's family yet.

Yet there is someone on the Barnsley Community facebook page saying "Poor guy. Been hounded out."

And another "Hounded out...

Despicable the press in this country.

Sincerely hope he pops up somewhere in the cabinet moving forward just to stick two fingers up to the unelectable Labour clowns."

Yes, that's from Barnsley people. No hope.

Another earlier but I can't remember where I saw it said that it was fake news.  Doh
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ma...hp&pc=U531
Isn't it so ironic that Hancock "falls on his own sword" rather than a proper responsible and accountable Brit PM/Brit govt "binning" ministers like him when they are totally "out of line" and deserving of dismissal!! It is indeed one down but I must say I'm not holding my breath in great anticipation of a "watershed moment" when this corrupt govt finally implodes. Re Hancock himself, I'd personally like to see all his financial dealings and accounts covertly monitored/scrutinised for any criminal activity/fraud over a long period as I regard this man as being one of many corrupt individuals within the same government.
And now Javid returns to this nest of vipers amid the latest cutting remarks from Dom that he is utterly useless, chosen by Johnson's wife to be the new Health Sec and will be a dreadful appointment from the point of view of the NHS. This really is another episode to add to a future movie that will no doubt be produced some day to cover the whole disgraceful period from the Brexit con to the mishandling of the pandemic crisis to the assault on common decency and truth itself.
I can almost guarantee Hancock will be back. Boris will wangle it sometime within the next year, as MH is a clone of BJ - Dolly The Sheep has a lot to answer for.
Cabbage is still good for you
Its incredible this dickhead is resigning over this instead of everything else he's presided over.... Including the needless deaths of thousands of UK citizens.
Rewriting history in less than 48 hours - what a horses ass this guy truly is.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...-departure

Boris Johnson has sought to claim the credit for removing the disgraced former health secretary Matt Hancock, despite Downing Street repeatedly saying on Friday he “considered the matter closed”.

Asked by reporters whether Hancock’s relationship with the Department of Health board member Gina Coladangelo had undermined public health messaging, Johnson said: “That’s right, and that’s why when I saw the story on Friday we had a new secretary of state for health in on Saturday.”

PS - Bob the Builder was disguised as Pete the Painter today. Watch out for his Lab Rat appearance tomorrow.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »