Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
Don't forget that although the cross channel ports have closed, others are still open and flights from Europe are still coming in to the UK . I have dealt with French authorities in the past and after some negotiation and incentivisation (some might call it bribery) things usually work out. Like jim I think it could be a Brexit bargaining tool.

On the subject of Covid Testing being required to get things moving again, for the sake of a couple of thousand lorry drivers, why is this not being done now, instead of waiting on some sort of agreement over the next day or so.
theo_luddite likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
The new strain is nothing more than a hare across the field - and Bodgit being the head hare has been caught fully in the headlights by the French.

Tho whole reason everything has gone nuts in the South East is because Bodgit shit himself about shutting down London or at least putting them into Tier 3 when their numbers were at least as high as everyone else that went into Tier 3. A Christmas Shopping spree in London followed, I wonder how they got around? Take a look at the photos in the Daily Fail. Spot the facemasks, spot the social distancing. None, an instant virus spreading event and a week later - it's a new variant virus. Er, right, except its been around since September. In trying to cover his lazy fat arse he's fallen flat on his stupid face, once again.

Now all and sundry are talking complete drivel while pretending to be experts about something to make sure the Emperor doesn't look too stupid in his new clothes.

Now the whole world is cutting off travel to/from the UK - especially from the South East, particularly Heathrow and Dover. Well everyone, except Trump., who still denies Covid exists.

I've noticed a lack of reports of ferries from further down the coast and whether or not they are still sailing. I know not as many per day as Dover, but other than some UK wagons returning to base rather than sit and wait, there's not as many foreign chaps either turning up at Dover as would be expected. They are somewhere and I doubt it's the lorry park that was an old airfield.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I loved how Boris said there was only 170 odd lorries at dover yesterday, its so noticeable that his first instinct is to lie about everything.
theo_luddite, ritchiebaby, 0762 like this post
It's clear now Boris is caught in a trap of his own making, the stupid xxxx moron that he is.

He wants a deal, but he cant sign it as the right wing loons in his own party are up in arms about covid and xmas. Not to mention the ERGs desperation for a 'no deal'. He's hiding behind Covid, but what do you think will happen if we leave the customs union even with a deal ? Chaos at the ports. This is just a dress rehearsal for whats coming.

I had to laugh at that muppet shapp saying the border closure came as a surprise....I mean who'd have thought anyone outside Britain was listening when Johnson blamed the infection rate in SE England on a super mutant covid that was 'out of control' with all these lorries parked in the middle of it Laugh Laugh
Shapp also said he didn't realise how important Dover was to the trade between the UK and Europe a few months ago. Doh

Some people just need to get out more, some, like him, shouldn't be allowed out without two helpers in white coats holding on to his straight jacket straps to stop him falling over.
A guide to cask ale.

The best outcome of all this is that Bodgit has finally managed to apply the International Travel restrictions that he should have brought in 9-10 months ago - except they've been applied by everyone else on us. No great surprise though when Little Englander politics meets up with a set of Little Englander pea brained politicians.

For 15 minutes Bodgit and Matt Handsoncock thought they'd spaffed their way out of another Bodgit lie based problem - then the reality and enormity smacked them right in the gob. The problem with telling lies is it will always come back and get you when you least want it to.

No doubt these two clowns will still be in a job come January 1st congratulating themselves on what a great job they are doing.
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Last year I gave Hancock a fitting title alongside Dominic Raab - both of them lightweight political non-entities but coming over as DODGY CAR SALESMEN!! Maybe I was being unkind to real dodgy car salesmen eh lol!
theo_luddite likes this post
At least with dodgy car salesmen you've some idea that you're getting a dodgy deal, it's just a case of how near to home will you get before a wheel falls off. With this lot they wriggle and squirm like an eel on a hook. Even when you think you've landed them they'll still squirm off in another direction.
A guide to cask ale.

Germany's Lufthansa is airlifting fresh fruit and vegetables to the UK on Wednesday as firms seek to beat the lorry chaos at sea ports
The airline is carrying 80 tonnes of food from Frankfurt to Doncaster Sheffield Airport in a Boeing 777.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh TAKING BACK CONTROL!!!!!!!
ritchiebaby likes this post
These nasty Europeans doing this to us Jim?????? Ridiculous eh!! I think Farage and his ilk will be hiding in some cupboard to avoid any vilification as it becomes clearer and clearer to the Brit populace and beyond that their Trump-like bullshit re Brexit was just shameless innuendo and rhetoric that should've been ignored by the majority of people in this country.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »