Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
Aye, it is too, not much more than a good snowball throw from the stadium off Leeds Road. When was the last time we saw snow though?

I'm from that part that of the world but spent nearly half my life amongst the Dingles in Wolverhampton. Missionary work you understand, but you can get decent ale down here in amongst the Yam Yams too. Have to agree with you about tomorrow. If the weather is shite again I might stick my nose out of the door and have a stroll but I'm neither queing to get into a pub (or its beer garden) nor am I booking an "appointment time" to get in one. I've a "beer garden" behind my house that I can sit in all day long and get soaked inside and out if I want.
hibeejim21 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Cummings - an unelected bureaucrat who shouldn’t even be in a job and who has mysterious, unaccounted time in Russia, is suddenly given security clearance at the highest military level.

Has the penny dropped yet for the brexiteers ? Has it xxxx.
The whole story re this man Cummings continues to intrigue lotsa people from all parts of British society and the secrecy surrounding him just reeks of "cover up" and suppression of gaining access to the "real story" about this guy and this unaccountable period of activity that is not being revealed under a questionable Brit govt practise of secrecy that has gone unchallenged - time for a "whistleblower" to come forward????? I'd luv to see it happen! Another thing that intrigues me re Cummings is that no info has ever come out of Russia re these unaccountable years in the country? There must be people/associates who know what he was doing there during such a lengthy period!!
Cummings is the UK version of Steve Bannon!!  He was the architect of Trumps election win, as Cummings has been for Boris.  Eventually Trump got rid of Bannon as he wrongly thinks he is cleverer than everyone so didn't need him anymore.  Boris is actually more intelligent than Trump and he knows he needs Cummings, thats why he will stay!! These type of operatives know they are unelectable, so this is how they get power, they are intelligent, connected and highly effective in what they do, they just need to find their puppet to play with!!!
In a slight change of subject - why do the conclusions of this study not surprise me?
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/...ffic-study

So to all the numpty councillors out there who think they are tree huggers by snarling up traffic (backed by national government allowing them to do this) in an attempt to drive folk onto public transport - kindly give your heads a shake will you? Keep the traffic moving, pollution hardly happens. Same with all these stupid 24 hour 20mph limits around schools and elsewhere. Driving your car at higher revs in 2nd gear is going to burn more juice than at 30mph in 4th. The outcome of your crass stupidity - more pollution right outside the school gates. The schools are only open 09:00-15:30'ish Monday to Friday (back in 'normal' times mind) so why do we need them 7 days a week 24 hours a day? We've all got little Bodgit's screwing things up somewhere locally.

Traffic isn't quite back to 'normal' but the unnecessary traffic jams on the M6 in the J5-J8 section are making at least a weekly appearance now rather than daily. No that's not local councillors causing them - that's numpties that want to change lanes to leave the motorway at the last possible moment that cause those - or those that don't know how to change lanes unless they stop first.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
This report is enlightening but unsurprising to many ex transport people like myself. One thing I would like to add re the "positive effects of COVID-19" on the country is the huge decrease, since the lockdown in March, in monthly fatalities and serious injuries (due to vehicle accidents, veh-veh and ped related accidents) - a massive reduction! This data is normally published by the Dept of Transport and, if one analyses and compares previous years of accident data in the DOT's published ref manuals, the huge improvement to life preservation and well being on public roads is damning TBF. Add in the huge saving impact to British wildlife on public roads during this period and it becomes clear that COVID-19 has exposed some home truths to the point where I've discovered that certain radio stations and media agencies don't wanna debate it for some reason!! I wonder why?
(10-07-2020, 02:17)St Charles Owl Wrote: Cummings is the UK version of Steve Bannon!!  He was the architect of Trumps election win, as Cummings has been for Boris.  Eventually Trump got rid of Bannon as he wrongly thinks he is cleverer than everyone so didn't need him anymore.  Boris is actually more intelligent than Trump and he knows he needs Cummings, thats why he will stay!!  These type of operatives know they are unelectable, so this is how they get power, they are intelligent, connected and highly effective in what they do, they just need to find their puppet to play with!!!

It was interesting watching that plump, weekend warrior, little englander dickhead Mark Francois threaten the head of the UK armed forces with Cummings involvement the other day. Yeah, not Boris but 'you won't like it if Cummings gets involved' style. It shows you how this tory government is 'working'

According to evidence published by the Electoral Commission Cummings played a central role in a scheme that resulted in Vote Leave being judged to have broken the law, not to mention him attempting to suspend parliament and subvert UK democracy. There is nothing beneath him and the blonde bombsite.

Bannon and Cummings are of course strongly linked together via Cambridge Analytica as are Farage,Banks and the Barclays (daily mails then owners) CA helped to create a sense of nationalist exclusivity and nativist aversion to foreigners before the Brexit vote, This message was then pumped through millions of Facebook pages, micro-targeted through hacked data. Bannon remember also claimed he helped Johnson script key speeches.

"Brexit and the Trump election are inextricably linked,” Bannon told Jon Sopel. “You ain’t seen nothing yet… you’re about to go into the red zone…it’s going to be tough, choppy.. no deal hard out [Brexit] is the way to go.”

He said that in July last year.
The most enlightening quote that ever came out of Cummings' lips was the one where he contemptuously commented that he, "Hacked the EU Brexit campaign" in 2016 and he said it in the knowledge that he was "untouchable" - an absolute disgrace when one perceives this whole corrupt process has never been properly challenged and proved to be undemocratic and unlawful!! One has to ask WHY???? I still "don't get it" even now and regard it as one of the biggest political conspiracies of all time with Cummings at the forefront of it.
Yup - I've long believed that Russia is at the heart of this. City of London is basically a launderette for dodgy Russian money, same money that is buying off the Conservative party.

Trump and Brexit both have their roots in Russia. A great deal of the details of Russian meddling in British politics and support and involvement in the Brexit campaign are in a report compiled by the House of Commons Intelligence and Security Committee. As soon as he became Prime Minister, Boris and that nonentity of a Foreign Secretary, Dominic Raab, moved to find reasons to stop the report’s publication. Last I heard they are working on a new commitee with their own 'nodding dog' on it - Chris Grayling....He who fucked up the ferry company purchase rather spectacularly.

IMO the report will show Bunter is unfit for office, the roots of Cummings time in Russia and the core dishonesty behind Brexit. It must be stifled at all costs.
An additional theory that I have is that Cummings could well have been involved in the corrupt Trump election campaign through Russian interference. Remember that Cummings was the "data streaming/bombardment expert", military style, who originally honed his skills in the Afghanistan war with an associated IT/data propaganda company whose name has deserted me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »