Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
(12-05-2020, 22:23)ritchiebaby Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 00:41)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 23:53)ritchiebaby Wrote: Gardening and Golf are both good for physical and mental health and you can do them while practising social distancing. What's to dislike?

garden centres.....

Like one of Dantes circles of hell.

Thankfully I don't believe in all that religious mumbo-jumbo, but each to their own.

Its a joke Ritchie.

I'm not a fan of being dragged around them by the wife.
It's better than being dragged around by the balls, like I am. I always, always go on my own because I'm in charge.

That's a joke too.
Cabbage is still good for you
(13-05-2020, 22:46)ritchiebaby Wrote: It's better than being dragged around by the balls, like I am. I always, always go on my own because I'm in charge.

That's a joke too.

Tell me about it!
The Government are using the crisis to pass bills in Parliament without the media batting an eye-lid. This week MPs voted against an amendment to help protect animal welfare and environmental protection which opens the floodgates to chlorinated chicken, hormone beef and it will lower animal welfare standards as well in this country.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/b...seH4IVpKus

Also the Scottish Tories have thrown the Scottish farmers under the bus as well.

https://www.thescottishfarmer.co.uk/news...afeguards/
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Scot farmers and fishermen were previously forewarned often enough by the Scot govt and other indy backers re stupidly listening to these lying Tory bastards - NUTS!! They'll never learn!!
ritchiebaby likes this post
(16-05-2020, 21:04)spireitematt Wrote: The Government are using the crisis to pass bills in Parliament without the media batting an eye-lid. This week MPs voted against an amendment to help protect animal welfare and environmental protection which opens the floodgates to chlorinated chicken, hormone beef and it will lower animal welfare standards as well in this country.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/b...seH4IVpKus

Also the Scottish Tories have thrown the Scottish farmers under the bus as well.

https://www.thescottishfarmer.co.uk/news...afeguards/

What does this tell us?

It tells us the tory flannel about "taking back control" and having higher standards than the EU were lies. They mean us to be a dumping ground for cheap shite, irrespective of what that does to our farmers. And also that it shows that the government are true fanatics and have told lie after lie to us about their intentions. They are in the process of shafting all UK workers in the name of a mad experiment in unilateral, unfettered, free market capitalism.

30 tory MPs voted against. Normally that might be enough to have derailed it, but the new tory voters in the north have given these absolute xxxx carte blanche.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-br...25564.html

And read this latest revelation by The Times newspaper which has previously been suggested by various contributors on this Sb board. We are indeed dealing with absolute political fanatics who have no regard for the people or esp people at the lower end of the social ladder. Are they gonna be allowed to do this unchallenged by an unsuspecting population that most certainly did not want a no deal Brexit???? Up here in Scotland (well over 70% against Brexit!), I think that will be the clarion call for the independence movement to "get a move on" from a static position starting with that deferred High Court case against this corrupt British govt that they have no legal right to veto a Scot referendum taking place and that right to hold one at any time is solely in the hands of the Scot devolved govt and the Scottish people. This court action has been "people funded" and I have contributed to that fund with glee I may say!
I wish Andrew Marr had asked Gove today "are your kids or any of your governments kids going back to school in June?'
Feck no chance, they are all getting private tutoring, why the feck would they send them back to school?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Remember that oft quoted phrase, "We're all in it together" lol Laugh That is just another example of the bullshit that is consistently uttered from these Tory charlatans!

(17-05-2020, 00:26)0762 Wrote: Scot farmers and fishermen were previously forewarned often enough by the Scot govt and other indy backers re stupidly listening to these lying Tory bastards - NUTS!! They'll never learn!!

Forgot to add that I hope most of the farmers, who have been following the Sec of State moron for Scotland's request to display a union jack on their goods, STOP DISPLAYING THE UNION JACK ON PACKAGING and just display the Scottish Saltire as normal. This Tory Brexit supporting "nut job", Alister Jack, has just confirmed again what a treacherous, untrustworthy fellow he actually is - it augurs well with such an infantile exercise of using a flag as a political symbol to try and force a political ideology on a population that doesn't share much of his political aspirations and he seems to spend most of his time deliberately "baiting" many within the Scot indy movement, much like his predecessor, Mundell the sycophant, who was looking to eventually receive his long cherished "gong" from Lizzy-Tory govt. You'd never think we are living in the 21st century with a lotta this shit going on!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »