Thread Rating:
Hibs v Montrose - 01/08/15
3:0 Hibs in the end. Montrose came to sit in and defend hoping for a set piece or breakaway.   Smile

Nice reception for Allan who showed his class when he came on culminating in a goal. I think most fans felt like me.....don't particularly like the wee hun but supported him today as he was wearing green and obviously trying.  Thumb up

Bartley played well on debut but is a totally different player to SA as he sits in front of the back 4.

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
Yeah I agree Exeter Bartley done everything well broke the play up and made a simple 4 yard pass to the attacking player more games will see him get that extra yard o pace maybe.

Also agree It was a great reception for Allan which he repaid the fans with a well taken goal thought young Scott Martin had another decent game and took his goal well more like a bounce game than a cup tie but 2nd half performance was better than the first half was that down to Scott Allan coming on ........

I think he will start at Dumbarton next week and rightly so he done well last week v rankers and done well again today and the whole point is we need our best players playing next week and get 3 points on the board.

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
(01-08-2015, 19:17)exeterhibby Wrote: 3:0 Hibs in the end. Montrose came to sit in and defend hoping for a set piece or breakaway.   Smile

Nice reception for Allan who showed his class when he came on culminating in a goal. I think most fans felt like me.....don't particularly like the wee hun but supported him today as he was wearing green and obviously trying.  Thumb up

Bartley played well on debut but is a totally different player to SA as he sits in front of the back 4.

GGTTH

Nice to see true colours showing.  Didn't take long to turn on the boy, what a class act you lot are.
Super who turned on Scott Allan ?

And yes your right Hibernian F.C where a class act yesterday. Cheers
Ggtth
ritchiebaby likes this post
Scott Allan is still easily the best player Hibs have and, as long as he keeps doing the business for us, he'll have the full support of the Hibs fans. Give him his due, on his performances so far this season, his attitude is spot-on and he'll be a valuable player for the rest of his time at Easter Road.

A nice little win against Montrose gives us plenty of hope for the upcoming league season. Onwards and upwards.

GGTTH
Cabbage is still good for you
(02-08-2015, 03:15)supercooper Wrote:
(01-08-2015, 19:17)exeterhibby Wrote: 3:0 Hibs in the end. Montrose came to sit in and defend hoping for a set piece or breakaway.   Smile

GGTTH

Nice to see true colours showing.  Didn't take long to turn on the boy, what a class act you lot are.
You missed the point entirely SC. 

Most Hibs fans didn't want him there for showing no loyalty to the club ( including myself) and know he will join sevco ASAP. However whilst he pulls on a green top and obviously showed he was trying for the Hibernian  cause in a professional manner then he will get a kind reception. If he had come on and was doing sod all badly, the reaction would have been different.  It is no secret he is a hun and he wants a move to Ibrox and doesn't see his long term future at ER.......what are we supposed to do ?? 

I thought overall it worked out a lot better than it could have and both he and the Hibs crowd came out of it with some pride. You also have to give Stubbs credit for taking a chance to play him as he had no idea what the reaction would be.....the easy option would have been to let him sit things out in the stands.

As I said earlier I don't like him for what has happened in the last few weeks but when he came on on Saturday I clapped him and gave him my support , turning on him would have been to give him lots of abuse and constantly throw missiles at him when taking corners etc...........he'll certainly be use to Ibrox from his last visit there in the playoffs.

GGTTH
hfcbounce likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
(02-08-2015, 03:15)supercooper Wrote:

GGTTH

whae turned on him coop. as usual you widnae ken a class act if it jumped up and bit yer erse. hibs fans acted wi' a damn sight mair class than the huns would if one o' their players tried tae engineer a move tae their closest rivals in the division, and that's a fcukin given. ggtth
likes this post
Didn't understand a word you wrote. Now had it been in English i might have been able to respond to your drivel!
Fredstersafool likes this post
(03-08-2015, 18:47)supercooper Wrote: Didn't understand a word you wrote. Now had it been in English i might have been able to respond to your drivel!
do you honestly believe I give a xxxx what you think old chap 
likes this post
That would be a resounding yes old bean, you responded. Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »