Thread Rating:
The pandemic strikes Scot footie - economic carnage to follow?
I'll make a wild guess and say they have no whistleblower or evidence of anything untoward.
Hibs are on the panel with Hearts and Hamilton for league reconstruction.
Probably best someone with a brain gets involved....Soon.

"Ann Budge insists Hearts should be saved from drop because they made 'substantial investments to try to avoid relegation"

She's an absolute nightmare. The yams must be cringing with embarrassment at the pish she comes out with.
F##### up and desperate!!! Confused
what's really scary is how she doesn't seem to grasp that its been agreed to award titles and agreed to relegate/promote. And scarier still that she thinks that because Dundee Utd succeeded by spending its the same as her failing by spending.

other clubs have sussed her out, she's not acting for the benefit of the game just trying to save hertz.......

"Record Sport understands six Premiership clubs have registered their dismay with Budge’s comments and insiders believe the entire plan to rush through reconstruction has already been holed below the waterline."
0762 likes this post
Looks like the vote will be 9/3 and not 11/1, Aberdeen are saying yes, looks like Hibs have joined the 'save hearts' bandwagon, absolute farce and hope fans dont forget this, I wont be spending my money on them if true.
Yep! Looks that way with Leeann joining this reconstruction group of fifteen. I'm surprised Hibs got embroiled in this process as they didn't need to and also there is the far more pressing issue of discussing future mitigation measures to help clubs if the footie season aint gonna start for months - an existential issue for all Scot footie clubs to consider.
Nicola Sturgeon saying that no fans will be able to attend stadiums until there is a vaccine and the government does not want closed door games as there is a risk of fans gathering.

Survival is all that matters for the teams now. 3 leagues in Europe now asking to finish fixtures as they stand.
(20-04-2020, 14:57)hibeejim21 Wrote: Nicola Sturgeon saying that no fans will be able to attend stadiums until there is a vaccine and the government does not want closed door games as there is a risk of fans gathering.

Survival is all that matters for the teams now. 3 leagues in Europe now asking to finish fixtures as they stand.

If there are no fans at games until we get a vaccine, then Scottish football will have no season until likely late 2021 or even 2022!!! That would surely kill the entire game wouldn't it????
Hibernian's Leeann Dempster has withdrawn from the SPFL's reconstruction group to focus on "the biggest issue facing our game".

Dempster was one of 15 club officials named on Friday as part of the panel, who held their first meeting on Monday.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »