Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status...62336?s=19

Enshrined corruption in the government procurement process. They aren't even trying to hide it.

One day this will all come back to bite us in the arse.
Quote by Jolyon Maugham QC - "The leaked docs reveal that Cabinet Office contacts and others were helping 'VIPs' sell PPE to government outside normal procurement channels". Another firm under scrutiny was a firm named Ayanda Capital, which received a £252m contract for supplying face masks, the majority of which were deemed unusable by the NHS!! We jail people for robbing banks and yet we are observing legalised robbery under a bogus banner name, "National Emergency".
The chances of these bastards being brought to book and the thieves they are throwing our money at? Somewhere between nil and buggerall.

What was that bullshit about leaving the EU and taking back control of "our" money?
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
From SKY news:
Some signs tonight that England may be heading for a much tougher lockdown across the board. No10 not confirming / commenting but sources say that under consideration is a tougher set of measures which could last weeks. This would represent a u-turn from yesterday.
Many of the figures have also taken a turn - for the worse, much worse than predicted. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter what restrictions are in force. If the "bampots" don't follow the basic guidance, the spread of Covid-19 will gather pace.

Governments don't spread Covid-19, neither do scientists, councils, businesses, etc. "BAMPOTS" do. It's really quite simple. I just wish that a politician/medic/scientist would have the balls to come out and say it.
0762 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Looks like either a tier 4 will be added in England or a nation wide 'circuit break' like that Starmer fella was going on about the other week.
Johnson talking about England only for this type of "lockdown".
Apparently Bodgit is making an announcement about the next lockdown this afternoon. Just been to Asda to pick up vital supplies, you should see the clowns bunging up the roundabout for the MickyD's on the way there and back. You'd think it was their last supper. Doh
A guide to cask ale.

(31-10-2020, 16:33)theo_luddite Wrote: Apparently Bodgit is making an announcement about the next lockdown this afternoon. Just been to Asda to pick up vital supplies, you should see the clowns bunging up the roundabout for the MickyD's on the way there and back. You'd think it was their last supper. Doh

Take care out there!

Its absolutely nuts that they didn't do this during half term. Now thats been missed you guys will be looking over a 4 week period.
Just utterly scandalous negligence from the PM.
Told you it was coming - you read it here first. Bodgit procrastinates all the time, trying to save the economy and ends up fecking up the economy, our livelihoods and peoples lives. The fact he's announcing this today, before Monday he will claim as being "in front of the curve". The only curve he's in front of is his big fat lazy ass.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »