Thread Rating:
UEFA Champions League
All Champions League discussion

Will update from next Matchday

[Image: Champions+League+Draw+Manchester+United+2011-2012.jpg]
just looking at some odds and man city are still way up there.

https://www.sportsbetting3.com/soccer/ue...eague-odds

Sure Pochetino can't win it with PSG in his 1st try.

Neymar Messi this year I think
I can't see beyond a full Bayern Munich team lifting the CL trophy again unless they have a couple of "off days".
Sebastian Haller is the highest goalscorer in UEFA Champions League 2021-2022.

IT is really a masterclass.

Continue with good performances
https://www.theguardian.com/football/202...ue-ukraine

Hopefully all the gazprom ads on the pitch side boards will disappear too
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
That was some xxxx game.

Nae luck Pep.
Frankfurt fans not exactly showing themselves in a good light v West Ham

I typed that and they equalised on the night as I pressed post reply
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Watch for the massive security concerns in Seville for the final, now that the sectarian "nut jobs" have bizarrely made the Europa League final v Eintracht. They have a 100% record of mayhem and violence in Euro finals that they have participated in, two of them historical in the 1960s and 70s, one of them quite a while ago in Manchester when a policeman was almost killed by these lunatics and the city was in absolute turmoil after a night of wanton violence and damage to shops and other premises, 3 x stabbings and many other people badly injured. Eintracht recently played Barca in the quarter-final and were issued 5k match tickets while over 20k Eintracht fans still travelled to Barcelona - no probs like this one reported at all because there were no issues!!! I've never heard of any civil disorder probs with this particular footie club until they played an English Premiership footie club called W Ham Utd last night and they have played lotsa Euro matches right through to this final!! Even David Moyes didn't do himself any favours with his extreme antics before rightly receiving a straight red card in the second half of the match!! Just saying eh!

(04-05-2022, 23:59)hibeejim21 Wrote: That was some xxxx game.

Nae luck Pep.

It's amazing how the momentum can change in a match like this one and players get that "psychological edge" to succeed in almost an impossible situation with a few minutes remaining!! Definitely one of the great comeback matches of the Champions League and it was a pleasure to watch it unfold in such dramatic fashion. It's well up there with Hibs dramatic victory over Rangers in the 2016 Scottish Cup final lol!!
Win or lose you can bet your house on seville getting trashed and gap toothed, overweight bigots knocking lumps out of each other and their opponents. I guess the Spanish police have a reputation for taking no shit and likely will have to crack a few skulls..... Elderly and disabled fans only of course Laugh

That aside any scottish team getting to a euro final deserves praise, i couldnt believe how bad RB were and they got big breaks against braga and dortmund....But they have done the job. I expect them to win it now, Eintracht look like a weaker side than the other german teams they have played.

I think the CL final should be some game this year too. You have to wonder if Reals "name is on it" so to speak.
5000 Spanish Police sent to Seville to add to the security in the city. I think somebody high up in the National Police operation has got some kinda decent perception of the threat that is gradually looming in the leadup to this final. And rightly so!! I could provide this individual with a comprehensive dossier on what to expect!! I notice RFC has already "pulled in"/recalled Sounness to appeal to the fans to behave themselves and "don't damage the reputation of the club". We shall see!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »