Thread Rating:
In's/Out's
Id say mcginn is a better player,but Henderson would have to be a candidate to replace him. I cant see it happening this window though. Window closes midnight the morn! And the player is off to lithuania on international duty tomorrow morning.

I understand forest have bid a million with some add-ons. Nowhere near what we are after.
Forest in with an improved offer of £1.5M for McGinn - turned down again by Hibs!
Hibs locked in talks with celtic about taking Henderson back on loan. Fingers crossed.

Preston and Dundee utd both also trying to cut deals for him.

Don't know if this is linked to mcginn leaving,but my hunch is its not - from what I've heard we want over 2 million for SJM.
Aye Jim! I picked up this strong rumour this afternoon that Hendo coming in on loan. He likes Hibs and wouldn't surprise me if he comes in. Add in Kris Commons at some point and I'll be a 'happy bunny'!
Leeann tweeting 'no more business likely'! So it looks like they've had a go at trying to 'pull' Hendo but no deal. IMO Commons is still a possibility outwith the transfer window and the EEN Sport confirming that John Mac staying at ER.
quite pleased with how its gone
See where we are in january.
This must be a positive statement made by HFC in being able to hold on to John McGinn. In times gone by he would have been sold. But now we have a manager that's wanting to extend his contract at HFC so things are looking a lot brighter now we are getting back to building a team capable of challenging the top teams again.

I'm not saying we're going o win the SPL but now we've got one of the strongest squads I can remember in a long time. We've got a manager that will attract better player to join HFC John McGinn will be sold I've no doubt but in fairness to the player throughout the transfer window he's made no comment about wanting to leave so hopefully he will sign a 2/3 year deal then get more scotland caps and get his move then.

Hopefully Leanne Dempster & Neil Lennon can work their magic and get him signed up shortly

GGTTH
Win another cup this season and that'll 'rubber stamp' the positive way Hibs have 'gone about their business'! Thumb up
Club making sure we are not going to be fucked with after the scott allan fiasco. Good message sent out.

I think we might get hendo in january. Preston had 3 bids turned down,which suggests rodgers likes him and a loan deal is more likely.

Commons will sign for us as soon as he is 100% fit.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »