Thread Rating:
European Union Referendum - In or Out??
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/merk...spartandhp

Merkel finally prompting UK govt muppets to stop pissing about and take a reality check!! And about time too!
Boris Laugh Laugh Laugh

Is this xxxx for real or what ? History will not be kind to the little posh boy version of trump. He knows full and well we are heading for a major setback as a nation so is distancing himself to try and profit from the forthcoming wreckage.

Sometimes I think Westminster is some kind of sick joke.
Sometimes?????
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Boris is being Boris - a joke -and quoting discredited figures. I think he's trying to get himself sacked, but Theresa isn't being drawn, believing it's good to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. Boris will have to resign and run the risk of being ostracised.
Cabbage is still good for you
may plumps for a 2 year transitionary period Laugh A transition agreement - that is to say the status quo minus a seat at the table that makes the rules - is merely kicking the can down the road. We are no nearer deciding a final destination than 15 months ago. They haven't a clue what they are doing so they basically have nicked labours policy Laugh

She's fudging it because we are going to be having another referendum years down the line. Absolute jokers.
I think she knows she has been 'led down the garden path' by her Tory Brexit associates. Hence this massive concession against all the other extreme suggestions that have been said down the months and realised the EU is not gonna give the UK govt a ''free ride'.
However, in her speech in Florence the bitch says WE 'have never felt at home in Europe'??? NOT FROM A SCOTTISH PERSPECTIVE MADAM and NOT ON BEHALF OF A HUGE MAJORITY OF SCOTS!! What an arrogant 'cow' and a misrepresentation of the more worldly view of the Scottish perspective and not the narrow-minded Little England one that she is attaching herself to.
Just perusing a Sunday Times Business & Money report and it transpires that the public sector pensions bill has soared by 30% to more than £1.8T - almost the annual output of the entire UK economy!!! And the reason for it? One word - Brexit! A huge drop in bond yields since the EU referendum. This is just one of a multitude of economic 'hits' that will materialise and absolutely 'hammer' this country! The defining paragraph in this report refers to this current scumbag Tory govt where some experts say the govt should be more up front about the additional challenge for its finances - the Treasury and the ONS both entirely ignore public sector pension liabilities!! What else are they hiding eh?
Aye,but we are taking back control. Remember ?
Aye Jim! The people who come out with that shit are either delusional or extremely 'thick'.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »