Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
and then Pritti Vacant & Useless claims the ECHR stopping the deportation of 7, yes 7 refugees on a £500,000+ flight to Rwanda was "politically motivated". Er, you weren't in the least politically motivated, were you? Now she wants to "clap 'em in irons" - or to use the modern version, tag 'em - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022...lly-tagged.

Then there's this going on - https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022...recruiters - no doubt also with her full approval, even though this is also illegal.

The US is labelling us a rogue state - too bloody true we are under this government.

Then again, someone over there isn't exactly whiter than white, but we knew that, even if half of them didn't. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022...auded-fans
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Replacing exiting post Brexit workers in various different employment sectors, incl the care sector, just exposes the whole problem that was predicted by independent assessors and the mess that Brexit was gonna create. Remember it was all so easy as uttered by all those UKIP and Tory con merchants and others. I notice that one of them, Arron Banks, lost his libel action against the highly regarded journo, Carole Cadwalladr. Didn't like the Russian connection being attached to his horribly deceptive and manipulative Brexit campaign and "as guilty as sin" - FAILED!! More to follow? The rest of the shit against the whole Brexit conspiracy has still not fully unfolded yet!! All I can say is - STAY ON THE CASE CAROLE CADWALLADR!! KEEP IT UP!
That poor lassie journalist was dragged in and out of court and brutally cross examined for daring to have the temerity to investigate Banks, a mate of Trump and some fairly dodgy Russian connections. I'm glad she got a result.

It has to be said as well, for all the talk of cost of living crisis Frances inflation is half the rate of ours. Maybe because they keep their power provider state owned. The price of oil has been stable for years but the pound has tanked so much since Brexit it is having a major effect on petrol prices.

Most of the UKs current struggles are rooted in the disaster that is Brexit, as Cadwalladr has noted.
Also don't forget the amount of tax per litre (petrol and diesel) that goes to HM Treasury - a nice little earner and the Brit govt having no intention to reduce it either!
To be fair, jim, the pound has only tanked in the past 10 weeks or so, not since Brexit on 1 January 2021. And until Boris' buddies are landed with a windfall tax on their PPE profits, the Treasury do need the money and the motorist is usually target No 1.
Cabbage is still good for you
Boris in hospital getting his coke ravaged synuses repaired. Raab in charge.

Yes....Raab is in charge. A guy who was asleep on a sun lounger while Kabul fell Laugh
His Pinocchio nose is now that long that they could bridge that gap between Scotland and Ireland.

Anyway, they say he had the operation on the NHS at 6AM this morning.

Six o'clock in the morning? A routine operation in an NHS hospital? Huh

And he was back home at ten, after a general anesthetic?

This operation usually requires 48 hours in hospital, no driving for three days and no air travel for three months.

This bloke truly is SUPERMAN Big Grin

Or just a big fat, floppy haired fibber! Angry
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Two Welsh miners were apparently sent in to dig out all the coke.
A guide to cask ale.

They've now reported back and said they stopped digging once they entered a big empty cavern, they said it was roughly the size of Gaping Gill on Ingleborough but had no recognisable features other than a pair of old tights hanging from the roof.
Lord Snooty and 0762 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

I notice that Downing Street officials spoke to The Times before the Carrie Johnson story was dropped. ANY CREDIBILITY THE TIMES NEWSPAPER HAD IS SHREDDED - ANOTHER TORY MOUTHPIECE!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »