Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
There is no way on this earth that scumbag should have survived yesterday. Its absolutely tragic whats happening to the country under his watch. That wasnt an apology, he refused to acknowledge he had broken the law.

The whole "levelling up" issue just sums up these lying bastards. They have to lie to themselves before they can lie to us. Why the xxxx should anywhere in the UK need levelling up in the way they are talking about?

The Vote Leave Tories promised that Brexit would 'level up' left behind areas.
Well, turns out that we have replaced an EU regional fund with one that deprives the North of millions while giving money to leafy shires in the south.
0762 likes this post
An excellent dismantling of the PM's defence re his ability to tell the truth and his record on sleazy dealings by Ian Blackford today.
Cabbage is still good for you
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/pr...7f85e50004

Patel is now the latest misleading minister "in the firing line"! How I'd luv to see this horrible, callous, uncaring woman "brought down a peg or two"!!
You're not the only one. Talk about someone with no grasp of their own history.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Yep! I notice that Julian Assange's fate is now in the hands of this ruthless woman/Home Secretary in another example of the alternative reality we seem to be living in under this Westminster govt - Assange to be extradited to the USA on Patel's final say, his crime being that he was telling the truth with some astounding revelations re unscrupulous US dealings/policies while Johnson the PM is likely to retain his post for telling lies. It's also ironic that this extradition of Assange looks like it's going ahead when it's clear the USA don't respect the process, as that country continues to harbour Anne Sacoolas, who allegedly drove on the wrong side of the road, killed a young motorcyclist, and fled while lying about diplomatic immunity - so why should the UK "play ball" and hand over Assange when there is no reciprocal arrangement?
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ja...7bd56551c7

Here's another example of these Tory upper class morons who "don't live in the real world" and get away with crass behaviour like this although this particular twerp, Rees-Mogg, has "form" that goes back years and proves he is another one of these political "untouchables" who infect our society and never seem to go away.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/su...2cdd567090

Then lets see this "tasty" Gray Report asap eh!! It sounds like she has investigated and compiled her conclusions and recommendations re this Partygate scandal. Why the delay?? A forthcoming election by any chance, a tie in with the MET Police procrastination??? And why on earth the Police can delay their next issue of fines, due to the upcoming local elections, really is beyond me - highly political IMO and it shouldn't be because the previous MET Commissioner, Cressida Dick, has resigned in disgrace - too much 'cosying up' to a corrupt Tory govt!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/mat...5f51e271b1

A long time ago I described Matt Hancock as the equivalent of a "dodgy car salesman" alongside another one, namely Dominic Raab. Nothing has changed apart from Hancock's removal from govt.
Quite incredible that Liz Truss is giving a UKG speech about war between Ukraine and Russia while previously not actually knowing which territories were part of Ukraine or Russia or a Baltic state.

She's an absolute fuckwit.
I take it she was sat in a tank's turret whilst giving that speech and wearing her Russian (er) hat from her recent trip to the Kremlin where she showed off her prowess at geography?

To be honest I wouldn't trust her to give a speech that meant owt that mattered about the Crumlin Road let alone The Kremlin and/or Kiev.
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »