Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
It's quite extraordinary that he has paid 12 million to someone he has "no recollection" of meeting isn't it ?

Nonce bastard.

(18-02-2022, 17:48)theo_luddite Wrote: Apparently we now employ more faceless minions shoving paper around so that lorries can park up for hours on end on the M2, while the "fresh produce" we're trying to export to Europe rots away, than faceless minions the whole EU operation currently employs to shove paper around. Another Brexit benefit.

Where once there were a few sheets of paper to cover what had been done simply and easily on-line in a few minutes there's now a 100 page chapter of War and Peace required for every mixed load, because our own on-line thingy no longer works (well, Microsoft did shut down Windows 95 support a long time ago) and someone has to check it all manually. Oh, and we still aren't checking the incoming stuff because we haven't got round to recruiting anyone to do it yet. We might need to bring some "forriners" in that can speak "forrin" languages to do that, apparently but we don't pay the minimum Home Office wage requirements for that job for it to be classed as essential ..... go figure.

Yes I made most of that 2nd paragraph up (the 1st is true) but I challenge Pritti ferkin Useless to prove how far from the truth I am.

The 2nd paragraph is pretty much spot on too.

Unbelievable amounts of waste going on. Tens of thousands of pigs left to rot because there isn't enough butchers. Patel offered 800 eastern europeans visas to clear the backlog but only about 100 came. Produce is left to waste in the fields and truck drivers are doing a tom tit in a lay by in kent.

And yes....More red tape too. This wanton destruction of the UKs trade is going to take decades to repair.

The tories were never, ever the party of business, they are the party of landed interests and tax avoiders and thats what brexit is about really.
theo_luddite and 0762 like this post
The tories were never, ever the party of business, they are the party of landed interests and tax avoiders and thats what brexit is about really.

Said as much ages ago - it was all about looking after "their" money

and it won't ever be repaired, unless we rejoin the single market and customs union. We don't actually need to be in the EU for that, it solves the NI issue at a stroke, but of course, we might have to let a few thousand Euro citizens in that can do a job for us, at any level, balanced by the few thousand of us that go and work/live/retire in Europe, but our Xenophobic government don't count them, do they? Wankers.
ritchiebaby, 0762, hibeejim21 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
You are right of course, but if Boris had pushed a EEA or customs union idea he would have been monstered by the ERG loonballs, much like May was over her backstop (which also would have helped with NI).
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/ins...hp&pc=U531

Dunno what they're doing eh!! Well I think we knew that quite a long time ago. A govt with a narrow agenda centred around a lie called Brexit. The US not "playing ball" on trade with Trump "oot the door", their corrupt antics being exposed in a drip, drip, drip campaign of some sort and their Brexit exaltations exposed by many within the business community and the other devolved countries to be utter claptrap.
They never have. There was no plan in place for a Brexit win and there is still to be a clear an coherent one presented by anyone. Everything is just fudged on a daily basis depending on which way the wind, or rather Murdoch and his right wing press owning mates' combined bodily winds are blowing.

All done on a fart and a prayer
A guide to cask ale.

He's back on full throttle "pile the bodies high" mode.

No help to stay at home if you are ill, again, so go into work and wipe out half the office or the shop floor (or both). It's no worse than a bad cold after all, is it Queenie?
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
A guide to cask ale.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...ia-cartoon

'Nuff said
A guide to cask ale.

And Putin provides the Clown Prince with a welcome distraction eh - formally annexing the eastern regions of Ukraine, Donetsk and Luhansk, and declaring both of them as republics of Russia, much like his annexation antics of Crimea four years ago!! Yukkkkk!!!!
He's nicking it back (relatively) peacefully, a few 1,000,000 sq km's at a time.

At least he hasn't blown up any flats in Moscow yet and blamed Ukraine for it like he blamed Chechnya, well, as far as we know, but it might just be something still up his sleeve.
A guide to cask ale.

That's the big concern Theo. This man is a conniving "sleekit wee beastie", highly irrational too!! His antics in bogusly addressing the Russian people tonight were scary TBF!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »