Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
They may well get Irish unification before we finally become independent in Scotland! Rolleyes Esp as the predominant vote in NI has now become a nationalist one plus the fact the population voted against Brexit with these unionists totally "out of touch" with reality on the subject.
Looks like Liz Truss's visit to Russia is going well Laugh
Yep!! Laugh The words "out of your depth" come to mind!! Another lightweight political minion from a Brit govt cabinet that is full of these "lightweights" who have such a high regard for themselves, but are indeed political nobodys who consistently embarrass the country they supposedly represent. Many of us on this Sb board recognised that fact a very long time when they effectively usurped their own political party under a bogus Brexit/GB banner that was endorsed by a helluvah lotta duped Brexit people down south. Then they attempted to prorogue Parliament with Johnson shamelessly lying to the Queen. The rest is history and a subsequent mess of huge proportions.
"Liz Truss warns Russia could launch Ukraine invasion ‘almost immediately’"

Well that would be an absolute disgrace, especially after her trip last week where she told them in no uncertain terms, that we wouldn't be buying any more cheese from them if they invade Ukraine. It would be yet another "disgrace" given she's a UK Army Tank Commander with photos to prove it.

Any news on whether or not she's gone back to school to learn O-Level European geography? Thought not.

Apparently favourite to take over from Bodgit if he ever lets go of the pram sides? Doh Gimme strength.
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Apparently Wed 16 Feb is the "day of reckoning" in Ukraine. I pray Putin is still "playing political games with the west" and is not gonna do this: attacking a sovereign country where the Ukrainian people have embraced their sovereign rights and independence away from Russia for decades. Hence there is no doubt the people and military will make this one of the most bloody conflicts ever witnessed this century. I sincerely empathise with these people, families, kids etc, "fellow human beings" who have been placed in this position of real threat and insecurity. Please don't let this happen!!
I hope no tongues were involved

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live...ve-updates
A guide to cask ale.

(15-02-2022, 22:36)theo_luddite Wrote: I hope no tongues were involved

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live...ve-updates

They will find some way to make us pay for it.
Big Q's at Buck House, Windsor Castle, Sandringham and Balmoral as folk who have never met the Prince or indeed shagged him without him knowing about it, to either their or his knowledge, allegedly, go looking for free handouts.

It's been a quiet day at the food banks as a result so Bodgit is claiming things are looking good on that front and are a definite Brexit benefit.

Smaller q developing at Pizza Express in Woking, just on the off-chance of a small slice with the topping of your choice.

The rest of us, as you say jim, will see the after effect in our tax bill next year.
hibeejim21 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Talking about Brexit benefits, the shameless Tory twerp, Rees-Mogg, now moved on to being the new Brexit Opps Minister (???), professing Brexit has been "extremely beneficial" for Britain (???) and "there is little evidence to suggest it has damaged trade" (????) despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary!!!! What goes on in these morons' brains???? I'd luv to know!! Rees-Mogg continues regardless with the shameless lies and innuendo just in the same way as practised way back before that crazy 2016 EU referendum result when they were feeding these lies to an unsuspecting huge number of people in England who sadly voted to leave the EU. A recent report from Westminster's Public Accounts Committee concluded the "only impact of leaving the EU so far has been to increase the burden on businesses". New ONS trade figures also reveal UK exports to the EU have fallen by £20B since 2018. Also a recent survey by the Brit Chambers of Commerce found 71% of businesses feel the UK's Brexit deal is not enabling them to grow or increase sales. Anybody surprised eh???? Rolleyes
Apparently we now employ more faceless minions shoving paper around so that lorries can park up for hours on end on the M2, while the "fresh produce" we're trying to export to Europe rots away, than faceless minions the whole EU operation currently employs to shove paper around. Another Brexit benefit.

Where once there were a few sheets of paper to cover what had been done simply and easily on-line in a few minutes there's now a 100 page chapter of War and Peace required for every mixed load, because our own on-line thingy no longer works (well, Microsoft did shut down Windows 95 support a long time ago) and someone has to check it all manually. Oh, and we still aren't checking the incoming stuff because we haven't got round to recruiting anyone to do it yet. We might need to bring some "forriners" in that can speak "forrin" languages to do that, apparently but we don't pay the minimum Home Office wage requirements for that job for it to be classed as essential ..... go figure.

Yes I made most of that 2nd paragraph up (the 1st is true) but I challenge Pritti ferkin Useless to prove how far from the truth I am.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »