Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
Both of them are poisonous RW creatures of the highest order TBF about it!! Is there a magnetic factor attached to this separation due to a similarity in extreme attitude and character? Like magnets repel each other eh!
Of course the spectator ran an article suggesting Dom and Gove might have been a bit closer than expected Whistle
Reading Dom's latest attack on Johnson and it focuses on conversations where Johnson himself regarded any possibility of him actually becoming a UK PM as "absolutely ludicrous", and Cummings endorsing that view of a two-bit media pundit somehow becoming a PM of a country like GB as bizarre! Laugh I wonder what Dom's next piece of "character assassination" will be!!!? No doubt taken from his dossier (or diary) of damning info on most of the Tory charlatans who are propping up this Brit govt and damaging it beyond belief!
Surely not in a blue toothbrush and a pink toothbrush kind of way hibeejim?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/my-h...-with-gove

All revealed Theo! Rolleyes Anybody that surprised!!?
Oh, my, word - no wonder she's divorced him. Who uses the pink one?

That said Williamson comes across as the gayest former number one best seller of fireplaces that South Staffs has ever known. Not that there's apparently anything wrong with that, but was he really just jealous?

As for that bit about Hilary Clinton - it was apparently well known in Chicago and DC (amongst other village communities in the USofA) that both her and Bill had "girlfriends" in the White House waaaay back in the day - hardly news that one.

Elton John and Lady Gaga? Nah, he admitted he couldn't get it up with a woman on one of his album inner sleeve stories donkey's years ago. Hence his eventual "wife" was quickly divorced and packed off to Oz with a few £million in her handbag and asked to ignore the press at all costs. To be fair, in a World of Celebrity Sleezzzzzdom - she so far seems to have done that. I guess the money hasn't run out yet.

Shit that's back in 2016 - The article - or is it a sharticle?
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Its interesting how Gove has managed to avoid all this shitshow - must be the advantage of having Rupert Murdoch in your corner. It all stinks , Boris's Wives Ex from the sun being behind the Hancock "scoop", Classic Dom taking a wrecking ball to the cabinet to help his boyfriend towards no10 ?? and who knows what else in that nest of vipers ?

“We have to reconcile ourselves to more deaths” speaketh the clowntramp today.

How he isn't getting dragged from that podium and his pompous oaf face pummelled I don't know.

(05-07-2021, 19:51)theo_luddite Wrote: Surely not in a blue toothbrush and a pink toothbrush kind of way hibeejim?

That was the gossip going way back Theo.

I've heard there is something else re Gove though.
0762 likes this post
[quote='hibeejim21' pid='214687' dateline='1625518890']
Its interesting how Gove has managed to avoid all this shitshow - must be the advantage of having Rupert Murdoch in your corner. It all stinks , Boris's Wives Ex from the sun being behind the Hancock "scoop", Classic Dom taking a wrecking ball to the cabinet to help his boyfriend towards no10 ?? and who knows what else in that nest of vipers ?

“We have to reconcile ourselves to more deaths” speaketh the clowntramp today.

Alongside Johnson, it's scary to observe a UK Health Sec who still thinks COVID is flu and unconcerned re the high levels of infection - doesn't realise that those who do best for health also do well for the economy. And wants to ditch all protections while only half the population is vaccinated. It looks like another wait for a few weeks before the expected U-turn from this Brit govt, hoping for non-disastrous interim damage. And again this is clearly all about the country's economic health v public health implications, highly political and desperate in their true motives to announce this kinda policy and concession re the death toll.
(06-07-2021, 18:18)0762 Wrote: Alongside Johnson, it's scary to observe a UK Health Sec who still thinks COVID is flu and unconcerned re the high levels of infection - doesn't realise that those who do best for health also do well for the economy. And wants to ditch all protections while only half the population is vaccinated. It looks like another wait for a few weeks before the expected U-turn from this Brit govt, hoping for non-disastrous interim damage. And again this is clearly all about the country's economic health v public health implications, highly political and desperate in their true motives to announce this kinda policy and concession re the death toll.

Any politician or Government Health or medical science spokesperson who makes a comparison between the flu and Covid is either stupid or has a political agenda/belief around the whole pandemic. The only thing it has in common is that we are going to have to learn how to live with it because Covid is not going away.

I do think Governments across the globe are now reaching that point where tough decisions need to be made that both safeguard people and get economies back on the move. Pushing to get people vaccinated is the start and the UK is doing better than most countries on that and looks like getting to the 70% fully vaccinated herd immunity mark, something I think we won't see here in the US. The UK also seems to still do a better job with testing than I am seeing here, we opened just about everything up last month and we haven't seen a rise in cases but I do wonder if thats because people are not showing symptoms and are not actually being tested. Having just been through the July 4th holiday might see a spike in the next couple of weeks, lets see what happens.
Patels new immigration bill is just unbelievable cruelty. The product of a sick system.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »