Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
When they walk into the supermarkets and find the shelves are bare again - or they can't order half the stuff they want on-line for home delivery.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
You'd think the goodwill Johnson had banked with this idea that we had to leave the EU to have a vaccination programme would be challenged by some journalist over the ludicrous, Brexit-entangled 3 week delay in Redlisting India. But Naaah!!

Despite what you might hear in the queue at Tesco about that big bad Merkel, its very much down to the clowntramp why its so difficult to go to Europe currently.

Looks like the knifes might be out for Handcock.....
He's always said he has a "hands-on" attitude to his working life. Although he comes across as aloof and cold in interviews, he's obviously had a lot of passion building up inside.
Cabbage is still good for you
I don't call him Handsoncock for nothing Big Grin
Maybe he's not quite the w@nker I had him down for after all. His missus might now think otherwise however. Laugh

He is still useless at his job however.
Divorce lawyers/vultures are likely circling.
Will he resign? Will he be sacked?
Not a chance in hell, he probably just went way up in Bodgit's estimation.
A guide to cask ale.

Imagine if there is another lockdown and you have this doofus telling us to socially distance again Laugh
Snogging/tongues while wearing face shields/masks is going to be allowed. How you get round it is your problem. Sh@gging someone outside your bubble when supposedly not yet fully vaccinated? Hmmm.

Hang on - wasn't one of the original Covid Docs/Scientists advisers forced to resign for sh@gging his mates missus round his place last year? Easter(ish).
Oh, right, not appointed by Bodgit, so that's alright then. Carry on Handsoncock.

There's a film in there somewhere.
A guide to cask ale.

Aye! Johnson already backing Hancock as expected and one wonders how many indiscretions it actually takes to dismiss any govt minister - a total joke btw from a Brit govt that displays no true values or morality whatsoever; effectively a bunch of chancers who are collectively backslapping each other in getting away with any kinda ministerial breach, corrupt practice, unlawful actions etc etc - they are devoid of any accountability and we are just observing another faux pas to add to the lengthy list of "incidents" that are being "racked up" by people who are political scumbags of the highest order.
Well according to Handsoncock at the time of said Professor's (as it turns out) ahem, indiscretion, it was a matter for the police. So what changed his opinion this time? https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...ry-hookups

The sight of her drawers on the floors of various rooms and bedrooms apparently.
A guide to cask ale.

EXCLUSIVE: The brother of Gina Coladangelo, the Whitehall director whose alleged affair with health secretary Matt Hancock has prompted calls for him to quit, is a director of PHL Group, a private healthcare provider which has won several NHS contracts.

These people are gangsters, not politicians.
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
Boy, the UK government is starting to look more and more like the Trump circus we had over here!! Not seen many signs of the nepotism we had with the Trump clan but they are certainly following all the other dodgy roads!! At some point the majority of people have to wake up to them and make sure at the next election they do something about it, but I have doubts that will happen!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »