Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
It wasn't illegal - but it wasn't exactly cushtie either bruv

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...port-finds

Another one goes under the doormat.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
A "minor breach of the Ministerial Code" by Hancock???? So he breached it???? These same bastards would be "screaming blue murder" (together with their complicit RW "rags") if it had been the Scottish FM in the same position. Maybe that wee Scot Tory hypocrite, DRoss, can force a no confidence vote in Parliament - the wee shit is good with that kinda nonsense!!
"Then we are treating tourists from Europe as criminals at borders by fingerprinting them and detaining them. What have we become?? You don't treat people like that! We might have left a political and economic union but they are still our friends and partners etc and we need to have a good relationship with Europe and it's citizens. "

They aren't our partners. We voted for the polar opposite, we have voted to pit ourselves against Europe going forward.
It was blatantly obvious Brexit was going to see the 'hostile environment" ramped up....again because thats what the electorate in England voted for. They are pushing an open door here.

At least we got rid of all the red tape though....By replacing it with more of our own.
I notice some little known Tory c###/list MSP up here in Scotland, Stephen Kerr, attempting to block the Scot govt from working with other nations, esp the Euro ones, by pressing his paymasters in London to do it. The extreme mindset is so similar to what has been described with all the hostility attached to their Brexit ideology that has been brokered by the English electorate. Thankfully these extreme bastards are in a minority up here but the arrogance and hypocrisy attached to people like Kerr, Ross, Murray and that sinister conniving quisling, Gordon Broon (plus many others) is absolutely breathtaking. I call it "wrecking ball politics" and I wish there was a way to ban scumbags like Kerr, another unelected list "back door entry" MSP, from the Scottish Parliament and do nothing for Scotland or Scot interests whatsoever but pick up a whacking f####### annual salary from the public purse - an absolute "sickener"! I think a lotta people in our population really need to "waken up" to what is happening and what is gonna unfold in the future with this fascist Brit govt and their extreme backers who are trying to infect our country with their poisonous Brexit shit/isolationism. IMO we are "on an inevitable collision course" with these bastards if this contrived antagonistic plan of action continues in the way that I'm certainly seeing it unfold.
hibeejim21 likes this post
Remember when the Royal Navy scrambled gunboats to intercept a ‘flotilla’ of French fishing trawlers … and then you never heard anything about that ever again?

Remember when the papers were full of stories of the French cutting off the electricity supply to the channel islands ..... and then you never heard anything about that ever again ?

Two World Wars. One World Cup. Waterloo. Agincourt. 3 French Herring Trawlers.
0762 likes this post
Daily Mail having a meltdown because the Eurostar Border Guards in France told Brits they can't come to France due to the Indian variant.

(01-06-2021, 10:51)hibeejim21 Wrote: Two World Wars. One World Cup. Waterloo. Agincourt. 3 French Herring Trawlers.

Don't remember Scotland winning a World Cup Laugh Laugh
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
(01-06-2021, 22:05)spireitematt Wrote: Daily Mail having a meltdown because the Eurostar Border Guards in France told Brits they can't come to France due to the Indian variant.

(01-06-2021, 10:51)hibeejim21 Wrote: Two World Wars. One World Cup. Waterloo. Agincourt. 3 French Herring Trawlers.

Don't remember Scotland winning a World Cup  Laugh  Laugh

We weren't at Agincourt either ....well least not on your side Laugh Laugh
0762, ritchiebaby, theo_luddite like this post
touché Laugh
A guide to cask ale.

Anything happening on the Boris front?

Dom and Matt, Joe, Welsh football team, Norn Iron Protocol, Freedom Day, Carrie and Dilyn?

Are we so inured to Boris' antics that we now accept his behaviour as normal and acceptable? Just about everything he touches is tainted and he proves it on an almost daily basis.
0762 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Well apparently, our man who throws our brass around like a man with no arms printed a free image off the internet, framed it and gave it to the Biden's as a prezzy. The Bidens gave him a £6000 electric bike.

How to win friends and influence people 101? Whistle

Oh, he did call Biden a breath of fresh air - well given Trump's breath ....... Laugh
ritchiebaby likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »