Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavir...d=msedgdhp

This is a case of "spot the liar" - no clues given!! I'm obviously not a Cummings fan but "wheeling out" someone like the discredited Patel woman to endorse Johnson and asking for a credible response is just "taking the mick"!!! What a joke!! She shouldn't even be in her govt position any more because of her corrupt behaviour and outrageous attitude!!
Lord Snooty likes this post
Apparently, Johnson was writing a biography of Shakespeare when he missed all those Cobra meetings at the start of the pandemic. Doh
0762 likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Lol! I wonder if there is a specific dictionary word for a group of liars?? It won't be a gang of liars or a gaggle of liars. I propose a new word esp after recent crass political events - "A 'cabinet' of liars" or is that too obvious ha ha ha Laugh
ritchiebaby and Lord Snooty like this post
"Absolutely not" my arse. The BBC and plenty of others were broadcasting this long before the first lock down. We were having discussions at work about restricting the number of people coming into the office when we heard about this brain dead suggestion from Bodgit et al.

It shouldn't take any of them long to look through last years archives to blow this lie out of the water. If the Beeb had any balls left they'd have replayed some of the newsfeed from the time while the lying racist Home Secretary was still in the studio, but Bodgit's Broadcorping Castration is too scared of it's own shadow right now compared to where it used to be, a fearless broadcaster with journalists who would do their job without fear or favour.
ritchiebaby, 0762, Lord Snooty like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
There is plenty of footage of them discussing herd immunity.....It was absolutely the path Boris and co were taking us down. I remember Vallance talking about it.

The dimmest response to this of course is "actually it's herd immunity when you vaccinate people too"
As all of us have probably indicated that Dom and Boris are equally discredited over the past 15 months, I'd be inclined to take this current spat as an example of "when thieves fall out".

We thought that Dom was safe in his job because he knew too much, including where the skeletons are hidden. Now he's making full use of that knowledge. I'm sure this is just the beginning of the revelations.
Cabbage is still good for you
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/m...d-immunity

Just one example

Bodgit to get married - courtesy Yorkshire Post

[Image: QVNIMTIwNzY4Nzcx.jpg?crop=61:45,smart&width=800]

Anything to change the news of the day that's not going his way.

I'll give 'em 'til the next election afore he's caught with his pants round his ankles in some other tarts bedroom.
A guide to cask ale.

Brilliant, the racist woman that calls herself "Home Secretary" announces a new policy for "forriners" coming into the country, the ESTA or ETA (Electronic Travel Authorisation) or whatever - same as USA and Canada and others have, and she doesn't have a scooby doo how much she's going to charge "Johnny Forriner" for this. "But, but, we'll be able to count them all in and count them all out again." She's a clueless, racist feckwit, but she voted for Brexit so why am I not surprised?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...ital-visas
A guide to cask ale.

Cummings is going for it this morning.
A lotta liars already being "fingered" by Cummings! A lying Health Secretary! A lying Cabinet Secretary! And no doubt lots more! But most of us knew that anyway. I loved his comment to Rebecca-Long-Bailey that he found it astounding that a country could vote for one of two of the worst leaders of political parties that he had ever seen. And quote: There are lots more competent and better people in the country who would do a far better job than either of this pair - PRICELESS!! And accurate!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »