Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
You should NEVER mention rocket science or a country mile.

Fair points. I don't mind a bit of off-topic in a thread. I just wanted to know how we got there without having to read the previous posts.  Big Grin

All conversations go off at a tangent.
Laugh Laugh Rolleyes
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(20-03-2021, 16:24)hibeejim21 Wrote: "An official at Larne Port involved in administering the Irish Sea border checks has been forced out of their home in an overwhelmingly Protestant area in the east of Northern Ireland after receiving serious threats, two senior politicians have said."

Not that boris gives a xxxx about these poor bastards, but they have been literally thrown to the wolves by him and his ilk.

......And now we are starting to see the effects of Brexit on northern Ireland as loyalists start to wake up and smell the coffee.

"That means that businesses in Northern Ireland have the opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds; access to the European single market, because there's no infrastructure on the Island of Ireland, and at the same time unfettered access to the rest of the UK market."

M Gove - Dec 2020.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/wh...d=msedgdhp
I'm listening to some of the comments from them like "losing their identity because they are still in the single market" BUT THEIR POPULATION VOTED AGAINST BREXIT FFS!!! From a Scottish perspective, there must be a huge chunk of people in the Scot population looking at this unfolding crisis from the point of view of suggesting that we have "peacefully" tried to negotiate a position of remaining in the single market in some way or form but our govt has been disrespectfully ignored during the whole process of negotiation that covered the past couple of years. The end conclusion is "so much for being an equal partner within the UK" - a lie, a con uttered from a bunch of Brexit/Tory charlatans who would blatantly lie to their mothers if deemed politically necessary to do it!! How the politicians in NI fell for Johnson's total bullshit re the Irish border is beyond me esp when the guy has a black history of being a lying buffoon together with some of his other lying fascist chums like Gove, Patel and others.
The tories do not give a flying xxxx. Boris and Gove knew this would happen, but at the end of the day it's not their kids that are going to be manipulated or injured.

The problem is that the loyalists in NI can see whats coming down the track. Complete irrelevance. Their days of lording it over others are drawing to a close. Their only chance of avoiding a united Ireland is to try and ditch the protocol and re-establish a hard border with the republic. But thats likely only going to stem the tide for a bit longer, the demographics will eventually overtake them.

I've long suspected loads of loyalists willl end up in Scotland eventually. We can only hope we have independence by then.
Lotsa them will hopefully end up in England Jim - Queen and country, Union Jackery and all the usual brainwashed nonsense! I'm not gonna go there but I'll just briefly comment that is one of my biggest bugbears that these loyalist/unionist agitators have infected parts of Scotland with their poison and angst for a very long time - absolutely disgraceful in a true, civilised society! I have endured the behaviour of these extremists for almost a life time as have, I'm sure, millions of other Scots who just tolerated and ignored the antics of these brainwashed morons and got on with our own lives. If I had my way, I'd force the worst offenders all into boats out of Scotland to the Irish Sea and beyond - GET RID AND CLEANSE THE COUNTRY OF THIS BLIGHT TO OUR REPUTATION AS A MODERN FORWARD-THINKING COUNTRY WITH A PLURALIST SOCIETY. How different and positive that would be for the future of the country!!
(09-04-2021, 23:49)0762 Wrote: Lotsa them will hopefully end up in England Jim - Queen and country, Union Jackery and all the usual brainwashed nonsense! I'm not gonna go there but I'll just briefly comment that is one of my biggest bugbears that these loyalist/unionist agitators have infected parts of Scotland with their poison and angst for a very long time - absolutely disgraceful in a true, civilised society! I have endured the behaviour of these extremists for almost a life time as have, I'm sure, millions of other Scots who just tolerated and ignored the antics of these brainwashed morons and got on with our own lives. If I had my way, I'd force the worst offenders all into boats out of Scotland to the Irish Sea and beyond - GET RID AND CLEANSE THE COUNTRY OF THIS BLIGHT TO OUR REPUTATION AS A MODERN FORWARD-THINKING COUNTRY WITH A PLURALIST SOCIETY. How different and positive that would be for the future of the country!!

If you are a country with a pluralist society then putting those you disagree with into boats and sending them out into the Irish Sea is a bit hypocritical!! Whistle
ritchiebaby, Amelia Chaffinch, Ska'dForLife-WBA like this post
(09-04-2021, 23:49)0762 Wrote: If I had my way, I'd force the worst offenders all into boats out of Scotland to the Irish Sea and beyond - GET RID AND CLEANSE THE COUNTRY OF THIS BLIGHT TO OUR REPUTATION AS A MODERN FORWARD-THINKING COUNTRY WITH A PLURALIST SOCIETY. How different and positive that would be for the future of the country!!

So you're advocating a form of ethnic cleansing? A bit of a dangerous path to go down if you ask me.
Ska'dForLife-WBA and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(10-04-2021, 08:58)theo_luddite Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 23:49)0762 Wrote: If I had my way, I'd force the worst offenders all into boats out of Scotland to the Irish Sea and beyond - GET RID AND CLEANSE THE COUNTRY OF THIS BLIGHT TO OUR REPUTATION AS A MODERN FORWARD-THINKING COUNTRY WITH A PLURALIST SOCIETY. How different and positive that would be for the future of the country!!

So you're advocating a form of ethnic cleansing? A bit of a dangerous path to go down if you ask me.

It would be fitting in a way, considering their ancestors practiced ethnic cleansing on the Irish population.

But yeah, not cool Laugh
theo_luddite and 0762 like this post
Please pardon what is a rant re an issue that "hits a raw nerve" with many a decent Scottish citizen Theo but I'm referring to the real "nut jobs" TBH and most Scot readers will know what kinda scum I'm identifying to get rid of and do the country a favour OR JUST CHARGE THEM, SENTENCE THEM AND JAIL THEM BECAUSE THEIR BEHAVIOUR IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE! However, we'd need to build more prisons, an absolutely intractable problem TBH. As for the ethnic cleansing reference, I'd call it returning them to a poisonous culture/behaviour that they'd be accustomed to (namely Northern Ireland, the source of all this historical shit!) as they've tried to impose such a form of unacceptable unionist/orange extremism in Scotland for "donkey's years". What saddens me is the fact it is condoned by people within certain higher authorities/institutions in Scotland and it just continues ad infinitum - tolerated and endured by most decent people here as though nothing has happened but it is a scourge on Scottish society and certain local communities IMO and should be challenged at every opportunity. These people thankfully comprise a minority of our population in Scotland but it is an unacceptable aggressive and nasty minority with extreme behaviour similar to white supremacy antics that IMO is unlawful and is not challenged enough by the appropriate authorities. Hence my rant!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »