Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po...13003.html

Now we hear Bodgit misled parliament re the publication of the COVID contracts. I'm wondering how many "strikes" are needed to finally get a proper reaction and punishment from the general public and ultimately the judiciary Rolleyes
https://committees.parliament.uk/committ...-lockdown/

A £37B T&T botch up! Johnson challenged in Parliament today re the brazen way huge amounts of taxpayers' money is wasted and I noticed in his defensive comments he cutely praised the test and trace "NHS system" - selective again!!
AND JOHNSON ACCUSED TONIGHT BY THE LABOUR PARTY OF BREACHING THE MINISTERIAL CODE, RECKONED TO BE THE THIRD OCCASION HE HAS DONE THIS IN THREE WEEKS. THIS TIME UTTERING A BOGUS COMMENT DEFAMING LABOUR'S STANCE ON THE NHS PAY RISE - A POINT OF ORDER RAISED BY AN ALERT LABOUR MP BUT SEEN SCURRYING OUT OF THE CHAMBER BEFORE HE COULD BE FORMALLY CHALLENGED - A BREACH OF THE MINISTERIAL CODE BTW AND WE'VE HEARD ALL ABOUT THE REPERCUSSIONS FROM THE TORIES AND THEIR HORRIBLE PRESS UP HERE IN SCOTLAND!!! Rolleyes How does that old saying go? "What's good for the goose......."!!!!!
Trident Doh

Willy waving is apparently now de rigueur for todger (Bodgit) Johnson to change the narrative away from his failures to :-

A) Get Brexit done, properly - we can't send stuff to Nor'n Iron let alone France these days
B) Track and Trace anything despite spending/gifting £37 billion to his bezzies
C) Pay the nurses in the NHS a decent wage, after all we've £350 million a day to spend on them now, whenever the next red bus comes round
D) Stop killing people that could and should still be alive - 125,000 by his count, likely way over 150,000 in a real count
E) Hold a public inquiry into how an incompetent oaf manages to continue to employ yet more incompetent oafs as his Cabinet (i.e. our Government) that collectively continues to still kill people on a daily basis (see D)
F) Anything else you'd like to add?
0762 and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
"An official at Larne Port involved in administering the Irish Sea border checks has been forced out of their home in an overwhelmingly Protestant area in the east of Northern Ireland after receiving serious threats, two senior politicians have said."

Not that boris gives a xxxx about these poor bastards, but they have been literally thrown to the wolves by him and his ilk.
It's all part of Johnson's "Global Britain" plan Jim!! This is Britain run by the "nasty party" with a ridiculous and unnecessary re-armament strategy. Add to that the plan to send asylum seekers abroad or offshore to be processed as part of a sweeping plan to overhaul the immigration system. Note this has been tried in other countries like Australia with negative consequences - another experiment with people's lives gone wrong! I'm sure their "red wall voters" (and others in England who favour this autocratic form of govt!) will welcome this aggressive style of governance. Then of course we have Patel's Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts bill - some of the most repressive, authoritarian legislation in decades - THE BILL IS LITERALLY DESIGNED TO SILENCE PEOPLE!! It clearly undermines the freedom of assembly and association protected under the Euro Convention on Human Rights and the Human rights Act. Meanwhile I notice these bastards are preparing new measures to target another vulnerable group, gypsies and travelling folk. Thankfully this crass type of legislation only applies in England and Wales. But that is no reason for Scots not to oppose it and to think very hard about our increasingly authoritarian neighbour. As Unionists like to remind us - "there is no border". I think all voting Scots in May really must bear these developments in mind and the fact we are being politically attacked by these c#### on a daily basis. If the vision rolled out by the Johnson govt is authoritarian to its own people and beyond cruel to and inhumane to people seeking safety from war and hunger and it is also one in which we are increasingly armed to the teeth with excessive megatons of nuclear warheads conveniently located in Scotland. I certainly don't want this vision for my kids and grand kids - THE UNION IS OVER!! I just pray that millions of other Scots agree with that view/conclusion.
There's a trend starting to happen with Willy Waver's underlings.

Matt Handsoncock has finally moved out of his bog room under the stairs this evening (maybe he moved sooner but I stopped taking any notice tbh). What's-his-name that they took the piss out of on the BBC the other morning for having a little flag in the corner of his room also showed the same issue.

The Tory twats now have a pic/photo or something of the Queen on the back or sidewall, and a Union Flag, slightly bigger that the paper one's we bought as kids to stick in our sandcastles on Bollackpool Beach, but not much. Patheticaly small in comparison to Trumps KKK Star Spangled Banners and Bodgits £1m refurb flags, but there they are.

Erm, what message are they trying to convey? Cor blimey guvnor, gawd bless the queen an' awl oo sail in 'er, innit?

Or, they'll fight Labour on the beaches, on the green lawns and grey potholed roads of Inglund, or down the pub at midnight (if they ever reopen them) for their right to display the Union flag and imprison the rest of us for meeting on the corner down by Sainsbugs for a chat? Or worse still down the pub for making too much noise?

By the way - how much of this redecoration of their homes is paid for (illegally) by party funds, or does it all count as part of the millions that Bodgit the Prime Spaffer blew on the Darning Street refurb?

I mean, wow, how loyal to the Queen is our Government, Bodgit in particular, having lied through their teeth last year about how it was OK to prorogue Parliament and have her turn up every two weeks to give yet another Queen's Speech?

To the point where Royally speaking she turned up in the equivalent of a t-shirt and jeans for the last one compared to her normal attire? She might not quite have her finger on the pulse but she's not xxxxing stupid and neither are we.
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

The Downing Street refurb apparently cost about £2.6M Theo! WTF did they do to that room to justify "forking out" that huge amount of tax payers' money to copy a Trump style media briefing room???? And the overuse of the Union Jack flag is more sinister than first perceived IMO. Four Union Jacks, three representing the devolved nations of the UK and the bigger flag of England dominating them - an absolute betrayal in flaunting this ridiculous use of Unionjackery, the likes of which I have never witnessed in my life time and I seriously wish they would just go away/disappear with this kinda infantile shit that is clearly being dictated from one of Bodgit's "spin doctors" - the new post Brexit norm in their view as they try to foist their political "Global Britain" ideology on parts of the UK with populations that do not like them and do not share their vision or their extreme politics.
(23-03-2021, 22:18)theo_luddite Wrote: There's a trend starting to happen with Willy Waver's underlings.

Matt Handsoncock has finally moved out of his bog room under the stairs this evening (maybe he moved sooner but I stopped taking any notice tbh). What's-his-name that they took the piss out of on the BBC the other morning for having a little flag in the corner of his room also showed the same issue.

The Tory twats now have a pic/photo or something of the Queen on the back or sidewall, and a Union Flag, slightly bigger that the paper one's we bought as kids to stick in our sandcastles on Bollackpool Beach, but not much. Patheticaly small in comparison to Trumps KKK Star Spangled Banners and Bodgits £1m refurb flags, but there they are.

Erm, what message are they trying to convey? Cor blimey guvnor, gawd bless the queen an' awl oo sail in 'er, innit?

Or, they'll fight Labour on the beaches, on the green lawns and grey potholed roads of Inglund, or down the pub at midnight (if they ever reopen them) for their right to display the Union flag and imprison the rest of us for meeting on the corner down by Sainsbugs for a chat? Or worse still down the pub for making too much noise?

By the way - how much of this redecoration of their homes is paid for (illegally) by party funds, or does it all count as part of the millions that Bodgit the Prime Spaffer blew on the Darning Street refurb?

I mean, wow, how loyal to the Queen is our Government, Bodgit in particular, having lied through their teeth last year about how it was OK to prorogue Parliament and have her turn up every two weeks to give yet another Queen's Speech?

To the point where Royally speaking she turned up in the equivalent of a t-shirt and jeans for the last one compared to her normal attire? She might not quite have her finger on the pulse but she's not xxxxing stupid and neither are we.

Under FPTP, The tories can get enough voters who either don't care about any of this or assume something like child poverty is the parent's fault and hey presto.... back in No 10.

It's an illusion of democracy.
Good to see the Jocks may now have a choice of which version of Independence they might prefer, which is an improvement on the choices of Brexit we were offered and we still finally ended up with the shower of sh*t version, whether the deluded believed they voted for it or not.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...party-alba.

Given 2 choices of leaving (so far) v 1 choice of remaining, what could possibly go wrong?
A guide to cask ale.

(26-03-2021, 22:20)theo_luddite Wrote: Good to see the Jocks may now have a choice of which version of Independence they might prefer, which is an improvement on the choices of Brexit we were offered and we still finally ended up with the shower of sh*t version, whether the deluded believed they voted for it or not.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...party-alba.

Given 2 choices of leaving (so far) v 1 choice of remaining, what could possibly go wrong?

Surely this will dilute the independence movements vote? Anyone against independence will still vote for whatever party they like that opposes it and those who vote for Alba will surely be hardcore independence seekers which will take votes away from the SNP.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »