Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
Bodgit is still wearing his hi-viz. Come on Carrie, get your bloody act together if you want us to take you seriously.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
BORIS CANCELS CHRISTMAS.
BouncingHibees likes this post
Ludicrous because of some made up pretend panic mode new 'strain'. It is now far too late as people have already made arrangements and I'd imagine most people couldn't even afford to change plans with under a week to go, incompetent goverment is to blame, locked down far too late.

Wales slowly following suit...
So, it's OK to travel between 00:01 and 23:59 on Christmas Day, but not OK to travel Christmas Eve at before 23:59 and back Boxing Day after 00:01 in your own car, on your own, because this wonderfully clever fecking virus that knows it can't attack you while you eat a meal but it apparently can while you only drink a - beer/glass of wine/tipple of your choice - while sat in the same seat in the same building and served by the same member of staff. I'm glad we've cleared that one up.

What about folk that have already travelled "home" for Christmas then, as many have?

Are they allowed to travel back to Larndan on January 2nd, assuming the trains aren't running January 1st? Or do they have to stay in "somewhere that's not Larndan" until Bodgit and whoever his latest Spads and Spaffers are allowed back in to continue running the feck up that is Brexit? Or do they all have to be back by their beds before midnight Christmas Day, when fook hall is gonna be running public transport wise anyway?

Apart from dealing with all the Christmas Day domestics, which means the boys and girls in dark blue will have their hands fuller than usual, who the hell is going to police all this?

Precisely.

The Army will be mounting machine gun posts at every motorway service station and the RAF will have bombing runs down all the A roads. What could possibly go wrong?

Spaffer? Any suggestions?
A guide to cask ale.

It is being said that this mutant variant of COVID is likely to have a 70% improved success rate in transmission. Changed Xmas arrangements in Scotland due to this new threat but am I missing something in the fact that the Scotland-England border should've been shut down as part of the mitigation measures to stop the potential spread from down south??????? Another case of procrastination preceding firm action to at least try and stop the direct line of travel to our populace?
Interesting that Nicola and Mark have taken an even harder line regarding the festive season. I remember Susan Michie (I think) describing the "Christmas Truce" as absolute madness. The four nations are equally guilty.

Before anyone picks holes in the advice/regulations/laws, just remember that if all the bampots amd ignorant had followed all the advice months ago, the virus would have all but disappeared. A small minority of the general public are indeed guilty of spreading the virus and causing hardship for millions.

It won't get any better earlier than Easter and possibly even October, no matter who is in charge.
BouncingHibees and 0762 like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/6-...d=msedgdhp

This list is extremely enlightening re the Tories and the shameless way they have been "going about their business" as debated in various parts of this OP and "exit from the EU" OP as well. Sickening to read this shit and the corrupt motives behind these policies.
(20-12-2020, 00:38)ritchiebaby Wrote: Interesting that Nicola and Mark have taken an even harder line regarding the festive season. I remember Susan Michie (I think) describing the "Christmas Truce" as absolute madness. The four nations are equally guilty.

Before anyone picks holes in the advice/regulations/laws, just remember that if all the bampots amd ignorant had followed all the advice months ago, the virus would have all but disappeared. A small minority of the general public are indeed guilty of spreading the virus and causing hardship for millions.

It won't get any better earlier than Easter and possibly even October, no matter who is in charge.

Figures have been on a downward trend in Scotland for 6 weeks. I cant see the need for further restrictions.

Highland and Dumfriesshire have something like less than 20 per 100k and has gone from tier 1 to 4 !!
In Dumfriesshire there was a sudden "spike" in infections and that was relative to the decision to change the tier level, no doubt a clinical one.
Well Bodgit doesn't have to worry about closing our borders down to incoming travellers any more - the rest of Europe are busy shutting their's down to anyone travelling from here. While they say it doesn't stop flights and trains leaving Europe to bring people home to Blighty - how many are going to be sent out there empty in the first place?
ritchiebaby likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »