Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
They've lost the Daily Mail! Cool

Never thought I'd see the day. Laugh
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
(25-05-2020, 00:41)Lord Snooty Wrote: They've lost the Daily Mail! Cool

Never thought I'd see the day. Laugh

When the Mail sticks the boot into a Tory PM with a front page like that, you know that all's not well in the jolly blue shires. Contrary to popular belief, the DM doesn't just brainwash its readers; they keep their finger on the pulse of the readership's general opinion, and do what they can to reflect that outlook whilst also prodding it in a direction favourable to the editor and owner. They wouldn't produce an outright attack like this unless there was some very, very deep-seated anger towards De Pfeffel and Dumb Dom in the heartlands.

(25-05-2020, 02:40)spireitematt Wrote:

Well thanks for clearing all that up Dom. Nae bother at all ya xxxx horrible wee cretin.
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
An ersehole 100%. A mind blowing performance by our de facto PM. I've attached a great truepublica article re Dom to back up that de facto assertion - well worth reading.

https://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdo...ar-darker/

I really need to shake myself occasionally to "let it sink in" that that these clowns comprise a current British govt with this wee cretin being the orchestrator of this group of chancers. Unbelievable!!! I would also like to see that suppressed Russia dossier being "leaked" to the public because I don't believe this Brit govt should be allowed to suppress this vital extensive piece of information that is relevant to the democratic workings of the country and not the perceived action of a totalitarian state.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Not only did Cummings break lockdown rules on his way up to Durham, he decided to test his affected eyesight by driving 50 miles. Not only once again breaking lockdown rules, but amazingly taking his family on a car journey when he thought his eyesight might not be good enough and showing absolutely no consideration for the safety of his own family. The man is a disgrace to humanity.

The scariest thing about his performance this afternoon was his assertion that he decided what information Boris would receive and that this decision was sometimes made more than 10 times a day. He is supposed to be an adviser, for god's sake, not having carte blanche to make these kind of decisions. Unbelievable, Jeff.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
My hat is doffed to him for keeping a straight face during that pile of bollocks. Incredible to think that this lying, dissembling little turd is so vital to the PM that he can't govern without him. How scary is that ?

It's trump and bannan all over again. Thank xxxx we are getting rid of all those unelected Bureaucrats with Brexit. They have way too much power.
ritchiebaby, Lord Snooty, 0762 like this post
(25-05-2020, 22:32)ritchiebaby Wrote: Not only did Cummings break lockdown rules on his way up to Durham, he decided to test his affected eyesight by driving 50 miles. Not only once again breaking lockdown rules, but amazingly taking his family on a car journey when he thought his eyesight might not be good enough and showing absolutely no consideration for the safety of his own family. The man is a disgrace to humanity.

The scariest thing about his performance this afternoon was his assertion that he decided what information Boris would receive and that this decision was sometimes made more than 10 times a day. He is supposed to be an adviser, for god's sake, not having carte blanche to make these kind of decisions. Unbelievable, Jeff.

Ritchie, that short visit to Castle Barnard is far more significant than many people seem to realise and no coincidence that Johnson and Cummings "bodyswerved" the questions re this location. Eyesight my erse!!!! And "pigs can fly" eh! It is the location of the Medical Research Institute of which Cummings has a huge vested interest financially. Read this truepublica article and be enlightened re a potentially massive story that I notice the MSM have not "touched on" in the way that they should although the vested interest issue has been reported.
https://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdo...e-barnard/

(25-05-2020, 23:02)hibeejim21 Wrote: My hat is doffed to him for keeping a straight face during that pile of bollocks. Incredible to think that this lying, dissembling little turd is so vital to the PM that he can't govern without him. How scary is that ?

It's trump and bannan all over again. Thank xxxx we are getting rid of all those unelected Bureaucrats with Brexit. They have way too much power.

Here is a great adaptation of that famous Proclaimers song 500 miles - CHANGED TO 260 MILES LOL Laugh Laugh Btw try n sign a change.org petition to sack this bastard!! I believe it has already passed 50k signatures inside a few hours and no f###### wonder! These morons are "trying to take the piss" again!!
https://www.facebook.com/officialpersona...763077931/
ritchiebaby likes this post
People say they voted for Brexit because they didn't want to be ruled by unelected bureaucrats but are happy to be ruled by an unelected bureaucrat in the British Government. 'Take Back Control' they said during the 2016 referendum, they said in the 2019 election. 'Let's Get Brexit Done'. Here we are less than 6 months later with an unelected bureaucrat holding a press conference at N10 and addressing the nation and people seem to think this is ok? Because I find the whole thing disturbing and fucked up, it's dystopian. This isn't about Labour vs Tory, left vs right, or remain vs leave anymore. This is about democracy!
ritchiebaby, Lord Snooty, 0762 like this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Note he was also the populist guru who was involved in "firing out" military style data streaming to unsuspecting targeted voters etc. I didn't know he was previously involved in this shit in the likes of Afghanistan and other countries that were targeted to be bombarded with this mass propaganda exercise. My main point is that, as suggested by Matt, IMO this massive technique of data manipulation, previously used in the US election and many other foreign populist (a common factor) governments, is an affront to democracy and has not been challenged in the way that it should've been scrutinised!!!Thumb down The Cambridge Analytica exposure, the deliberate shredding of reams n reams of vital info was a massive "bombshell" against the perpetrators, one of them being Cummings! Its eventual closure was not enough and this whole fiasco IMO stands alongside the govt suppression of the Russia dossier. Were these actions criminal offences??? I'd love to have seen these highly questionable activities tested in a law court but it wasn't to be.
Lord Snooty likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »