Sports Babble - sports forum
The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! - Printable Version

+- Sports Babble - sports forum (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Football (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Scottish Football League (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Scottish Championship (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=129)
+----- Forum: Dundee United (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+----- Thread: The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! (/showthread.php?tid=10165)

Pages: 1 2

The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! - 0762 - 03-02-2021

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/where-s-the-consistency-many-celtic-fans-enraged-by-report-on-key-incident-from-killie-clash/ar-BB1dmh9D?ocid=msedgdhp

This report focuses on an incident when Broony did have his arm up but did nothing to hurt Killie's Tshibola last night at Rugby Park although the guy initially tried to feign some form of pain to his head - nothing close to eg Morelos's forearm smash on a Dundee Utd player last year! The Hun press again "at it" this morning and following on from the McGregor incident at ER Stadium last week where even now they are referring to this incident as being the same as the Morelos one in the same match v Hibs (it wasn't! Nowhere near that kinda career-threatening assault!!) and shamelessly commenting that Gerrard was unhappy with inconsistencies in the SFA judicial process while working on plans to review the system in Scotland in conjunction with the Rangers board - absolutely outrageous and so f##### arrogant as there are other Scot footie clubs who I think have a stronger interest in possible ref reform and indeed assisting Scot refs to make better decisions all round - goal line technology only used in important matches is IMO just the start/inadequate - much more to come please!! I believe this is another attempt by Gerrard and the Hun press to intimidate referees AGAIN! They did it early in the season and now repeating the action while accepting the three match ban on Morelos but not condemning that outrageous assault - a real bunch of shameless hypocrites/manipulators who IMO should be summoned by the SFA on charges of "bringing the game into disrepute". Somebody in high authority really needs to "see through" what Stevie G and his cynical Hun chums are actually doing and act accordingly!!

AND SURPRISE, SURPRISE - LISTENING TO TONIGHT'S MATCH REPORT RE RANGERS HOME GAME V SAINT JOHNSTONE AND ANOTHER RANGERS PLAYER, KEIMAR ROOFE, RECKONED TO BE VERY FORTUNATE TO AVOID A RED CARD FOR A RECKLESS TACKLE ON DAVIDSON. COULD THIS BE A SECOND CONSECUTIVE RETROSPECTIVE BAN COMING UP WHILE RANGERS FC IS THE 1-0 BENEFICIARY AGAIN!!? Yep! Not a single red card issued to them in any match this season AND COUNTING!!! Intimidation of referees (plus some ref bias!) works eh!!

RE: The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! - hibeejim21 - 04-02-2021

Saw the Roofe one on sky there, it's an absolute shocker of a challenge, even worse than the morelos one and a definite red card. You can tell by the way roofes reacts that he knows he's got it badly wrong and is expecting a red.

But naaah....not in Scotland if you have a hun top on. The refs are totally corrupt in our league. Blatant cheats. Gerrard has put the pressure on them from game 1 and they have totally shat it.

Rangers have been the best team this season and totally deserve the title, but the decisions they have been getting this season are absolutely mental. They would have dropped a lot more points than they have if they had been officiated properly.

RE: The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! - ritchiebaby - 04-02-2021

Rangers have easily been the best team in Scotland this season, but the SFA/match officials have ensured that their deserved title win is sullied by accusations of cheating and/or blindness.

I bet it'll not be the last time this season that the match report will state "Rangers were fortunate that ***** ****** was not sent off in the first half".

I hope Stevie G still insists that he is looking for disciplinary consistency, just the same as the rest of us.

RE: The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! - 0762 - 04-02-2021

Who was the ref tonight? Madden, Golum, Beaton? IMO this is definitely a huge story unfolding and I've challenged one national newspaper's (non-unionist) sports columnists to explain this phenomenon and keep monitoring how it is evolving - that was before tonight's Roofe incident - even more "ammunition" to fire at RFC and a Scot ref system that is not "fit for purpose"!!

RE: The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! - hibeejim21 - 04-02-2021

David Munro.

Again he had a perfectly clear view of it. Davidsons lucky his shin wasn't broken, although he did have to go off the park.

RE: The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! - 0762 - 04-02-2021

I notice some questions being raised on Sky Sport - au natural!!! I think there is a certain common theme unfolding ehhhhhh!!!

RE: The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! - ritchiebaby - 04-02-2021

Just seen it on Sportscene - Roofe made absolutely no attempt to play the ball, an absolute disgrace. Again safe in the knowledge it was odds-on he would get away with it.

Ditto! Watched it on bbc Sportscene but Ritchie didn't you notice the low key response from Shelley Kerr and James McFadden re that horrific Roofe tackle????? Thank god they both agreed it was a straight red card offence under current footie rules but that was a leg-breaker that they hardly described properly at all!! I'm damn sure Mikey Stewart would've been scathing re that tackle but I don't think he is given Rangers games to debate any more!? I'm thinking, "Is this the way it is gonna be in the future with these c#### trying to impose their will on an already biased (or frightened!) media plus weak footie authorities and referees"?? I hope not!!

It's plain to see whats going on. The retrospective actions show it but the damage has been done.

Morelos should have seen red 3 times, Roofe the night, the blatant pks against us alone. The best one being the hun boot 6 feet off the ground at our players head in the box at ibrox Laugh Goldson has got away with more than one blatant pk.

Sevco always wobble a bit over this period. This time the men in black have made sure it hasn't cost them.

RE: The Hun press is becoming a joke! Brown did nowt - MOVE ON! - HerefordBull - 04-02-2021

Ah, but Gerrard wants consistency by the refs in Scottish  football.......................

Funny that Stevie, as they seem pretty consistent to me, with all controversial / important decisions, going sevcos way.....................

Still its "good for Scottish football". Doh Angry